Chapter 87 Beautiful Soul

Its several of weeks earlier and I'm enjoying the sights of beautiful Manhattan. Whoa, I've never even been to such an amazing place like Manhattan. How can there be such a beautiful place like Manhattan. Only a girl can dream she sigh. Hey, whats wrong you look really down? Its just that something is really bothering me and I don't know how to even put it. What's been bothering you? I'm just worry about this tour and the turn out of it.

Don't let that get to you even with the situation that's going on with your parents. I've been hearing so much that's been going on ever since and now that your team is streaming the whole trial its just been beating you up on the inside. Its a lot more worst than that you know. They never had supported me in any of my choir nor band events. Nor are they even supporting me with my dreams right now.

Anna, sometimes you just have to not let them get to you and I can see that you are doing just that. Sometimes I ask myself what will it be like in five to ten years with my dreams and how will this even impact me. Only you know the answer to that question. Yeah, your right I guess that I will have to find the answer to that question. Hey, there's the Empire State Building! I bet that the view of all of New York would look super impressive. It even looks a whole lot better at night when you can see all of Manhattan and when the stars are out in the sky.

Both of them are on the Observation Deck of the Empire State Building looking at all of Manhattan. As they are looking at all of the other buildings they had seen the lights on the 102nd floor which is where both of them were standing at had started to light up. Whoa, This is so neat to see this in person. I've never been to a building where it has quite a view and also lights up to so many different colors at night.

That same night I had also had did a small performance to help promote the tour. Some of the people had even dropped whatever amount of change that they had into my guitar case. Even at one point someone had dropped a lot of money into my case too as well as the other people who were watching. Not, only that I was even trending all over social media for the small concert as well as the performances to help promote the tour.

As I had made it back to Baxter's apartment he had came up to me wondering why I was all dressed up. Oh, I had went to Manhattan with a friend who had asked if I wanted to go there with him. Oh, wait a guy friend Anna! Ugh, let me guess you were hanging with your peeps again. Um, maybe unlike you Anna who was with a let me guess a guy friend or as I should say your you know who. (He was making a kissy face at her) Oh, For the love of god never mind. I'm going upstairs and I'm going to get ready for bed.