Chapter 68 Got Dynamite

Its the next day after I had released that video suddenly my phone starts going off and it was an incoming face time call. Then little did she had realized that it was Nick. Anna, Hey I haven't heard from you in a couple of days and I had heard what had happened. I wish that I could had been there to give you a hug. I just wish that I could had been there so that I could had gave him a piece of my own mind. Look its OK and you really didn't have to mentioned about none of that. Seeing that you were being controlled and being dictated what you should do and how your destiny should go and it is telling me that you doesn't deserve any of those things.

Hey, hows the performances are going? They are going so well and its getting to where that I'm starting to enjoy this performing thing. Anna, when are are you coming over to Los Angeles? Its going to be sooner or later that we will get to see each other. I see that your on your tour bus and your going to another part of of the state. Oh, I'm just with Kyle going to the coliseum to check every thing out before the actual tour that is coming up in about one more month. Do you believe that things will be able to work out for us?

Look we will have to just give it some time before we can be sure about any of it. Your right about that and like you had said that we will just have to give it some time. Are you about to go in to the coliseum now. Yep so that I can give you a complete tour of what to expect when we get ready to do the official tour. How's Demi since she had appeared with you? She's doing well and said that she can't wait to go on the official tour when it do start. Oh, by the way did you speak to the promoters.

Yup, I did and I told them to make sure that that my home state of Mississippi is added to the tour list too. So what about the set list of the songs that we are going to perform on the tour. We are going to get all of that done we will just have to get all of my songs then get the songs that Joe and his band are going to perform and the same with Demi. After she is finished showing him the inside of the MS Coliseum she goes back into her tour bus and she is laying on her bed and she closes the curtain. He also sees that she is super tired and is also dozing off. Anna, yeah I wish that you were right here with me. Awe, I wish I was there too but we will just have to just give it some time. Hey, I see that you are getting sleepy and I'm going to let you get some sleep OK and I can't wait to see you.

Oh My what does this means for the both of them. Could these two could be falling for each other and will we know at the very end. What do you think is happening here and in the previous chapters could they be friends or more. It looks like you will have to keep reading in the next chapter to find out what is going on here.