Chapter 11 Bound to LA From New Jersery

The very next morning as she is flying to LA she sees the morning sun from the window of the plane that she was on. Whoa I had never seen the clouds from the plane. This is going to be super amazing. As we had arrived at LAX and I had looked at the peach pink sky. This is just the beginning of a new era. A new era and a new dream is about to begin. Here we are.. as Baxter Alyssa and myself had gotten out of the rental car we were super shocked to see the new house which sits almost on a beach and it is in a neighborhood where almost other famous people live in and as she went walking around the house and she had seen the other rooms she had gotten the floor with the balcony.

I can't wait to permanently move here to chase my dreams she said to herself.(She had felt her phone vibrating and it was ringing to an incoming text.) She gets a text message from Katie back over in New Jersey. Katie: Anna what are you wearing to the graduation party the next week. Anna: I don't know cause I haven't had a chance to look in my closet. Katie: How the house in LA? Anna: Super huge and I will be able to also see the pretty blue oceans from my room too as well. Katie: No way Anna: Yes way Can't wait to see you back in New Jersey next week. Katie: Have fun and make sure that your room is like the ones online Anna: Don't worry I got this. After she had gotten finish texting Katie she had slipped her phone back into her pocket.

A week Later and she is back in New Jersey and she is in her closet trying to find what she is going to wear to the graduation party. Then she had pick two dresses one with leggings and another pair with the bow at the front of the dress. I can't decide which dress I'm going to wear with my sparkly shoes to the graduation party. This is going to take some time for me to look to see what I am going to wear that night of the graduation party. As she gets a knock on her door she didn't know that Katie was there. Katie its you. Anna, your already back from your time in LA. (The two hug each other.) So how was LA? I bet it was fun wasn't it. Katie it was more than fun it was super huge even just by seeing it from the window of the plane.

Did you get the see the Hollywood Walk of Fame? No Katie I didn't get to see it just yet but maybe I will when I do get to go back to LA one day she said sighing. Maybe when I get to go and meet so many other artists and other musicians too along the way. I maybe that would be something for the both of us to do while you are on one of your tours or even better yet during your trips. Awe, Katie that would be super fun for us to do while I am on tour. In the meantime I better go and get ready for the party.

What party are you and Kyle was talking about and is it that graduation party? Yup the committee had planed it and they want me to perform at the party and I better go and find something to wear for my party and performance. What, are you serious  they want you to perform at this party? Yup they are even talking about doing a DVD of all of my performances from over the years they just have to get with the other schools that I had attended.

Anna is it OK if I come upstairs with you just to help to see what outfit would be perfect to wear. As Katie and myself were going through what I could wear to my graduation party she had found the one. I think that we had found the perfect one and one for the performance now go get ready for this party. I am and I can't wait to see what everyone say about this. Hey, don't let those jocks nor anyone else get to you. I won't Katie. Now go show this class what you do best around the campus. Make the crowd go crazy like you use to back in high school Anna. Do it for everyone back home Anna. Don't worry Baxter cause I'm going to do just that. As I was just about getting everything ready for the party at the convention center I had one more thought. What makeup will go with this. Anna, you look perfect now we have to go before we be late for the party and for your performance. Hey Baxter, Can you and Kyle help me with the rest of the things to the car for me please. OK, Anna and we will follow you there.