Chapter 62 Her Return to Hinds for the Music Festival

In this chapter you will see that she will go to Hinds Community College over in Raymond,Mississippi for the college's first ever music festival. When she is about to get ready to go on and perform a song cover she see that when she is about to go and perform that the Disability Support Specialist Dr. Carmichael is trying to get his revenge on her. This takes place at the actual main campus of the college that I had attended. Lets see whats going to happen in this chapter.

Its now several of weeks later and we have arrived at the school that I would had attended but thanks to me. I had never thought that I would be here performing at a college music festival. Anna this is about to be super cool to see you at your first music festival. Yeah, but lets just hope that I don't see nor run in to him. Oh, Anna don't worry we have that all under control and what I mean is that we have every part of the festival guarded and it will also will be this same way when we go to your hometown. I just hope that I don't end up having a world war III. Just calm down Anna everything is going to be just fine. Your right Kyle I guess that we better go and practice some of the songs for the festival.

That same day we had went over to Downtown Jackson and we had a view of all of downtown and as Kyle and myself had went to one of the parts of downtown where there were a lot of people singing and some of there were even enjoying the performances. Hey, Anna maybe you should go and perform so that you can show them your talent. As she had went up on the stage she had started to sing some of the cover of some of those songs the people was enjoying every bit of it and she was even giving them a preview of what she was going to sing at the festival over in Raymond on the very next day.

That same night as I was packing up everything to be put up under the bus for the next stop on the road but her actual tour doesn't starts until about June. So she will be able to go to her actual high school before she had transferred to Eastern Christian High her senior year. Hey, Anna you have to come and see this its trending all online again. Let me guess its him again. Yup, it is and its just gotten really bad. Hey, Kyle I think that its time to do it. You want me to do that new cover that you had did like during your tenth grade year. Yeah, that one I'm talking about World of Chances. Wow I can't even imagined how they will even react to it when you do the song again.
Yeah, I know after he had send me that tasteless voicemail. What voicemail? About how he's so excited to see me  and he has business to take care of with me blah blah blah like who on earth really cares about it. What a whiner he his..

Hey, you want to do the acoustic and then get the band in when you do Really Don't Care? Oh My, Kyle you have given me the best idea for the show tomorrow. So when should we rehearse for the show you want to do the transition now. I think that we should do it right now and you help bring both Demi and Cher Lloyd to help do the song. Oh, and by the way you don't have to worry about call her to surprise the crowd cause I've already done that part. So when do you go on tomorrow. I will know first thing in the morning. I better go and get to sleep for tomorrow.

Its the day of the huge music festival and its already 12 noon and she had just gotten a email saying her time that she goes and performance schedule. As she was getting her hair done and getting her makeup on she had heard a knock on her dressing room door. Oh my, Anna you look so cute and I can't even believe that I'm at the college where you were supposed to go to. Your ready for it. Yeah, I'm ready for this but I'm a bit nervous about this performance. Hey, don't be nervous about this performance cause I'm right here. Just breathe Anna cause you will do just fine. As I had gotten on the stage I had seen the crowd was super excited to see her and then she had seen Dr. Carmichael. I have decided that I wanted to sing a song and its been a while since I've had sung this.

The last time that I've had covered this song was during my sophomore year at Warren Central and if you have a World Of Chances for someone like the one guy who is in the audience right now then sing along with me. Your ready Kyle, yeah I'm ready.
You've got a face for a smile you know
A shame you waste it when you're breaking me slowly
But I've got a world of chances for you
I've got a world of chances for you
Chances that you're burning through

I've got a paper and pen
I go to write you goodbye and that's when I know
I've got a world of chances for you
Chances that you're burning through

Oh, I'm going my own way
My faith has lost its strength again
Oh, it's been too hard to say
We've fallen off the edge again
We're at an end
We're at an end

Maybe you'll call me someday
Hear the operator say the number's no good
And that she had a world of chances for you
She had a world of chances for you
Chances you were burning through
You've got a face for a smile you know.
She pushes the chair with her foot and then she had started to cover the first part of Really Don't Care acoustically then as the instrumental to the song was being played by Demi's band which had started to come on the stage from behind the curtains.