Chapter 136 The Whole Thing Had Just Crashed and Burned

While the whole press conference was still playing all over the blogs she was in the studio strumming til someone had came in the room. Hey! Anna, turn it to channel nine they are talking about the tour on the news. She changes the TV to that channel from where she was sitting at in the part of the studio. The TV is now on a segment talking about the upcoming tour and the situation at the press conference. Anna, I see that the show is going to be broken down in parts you are telling your own story. Is it true that your tour is being filmed into a new 3D imax movie. Yes, that is true and we will be filming in different states along with the filming of the surprise show back home. Also there will be filming going on over at both of my shows, schools along with filming over in Raymond, and on the night of the show.

Anna I also understand that there was an incident that you was involved in had you in the hospital. Yes, on that night I was in the hospital and this guy who is sitting right beside me was with me throughout this whole ordeal. Even when the news of the so-called engagement had happen to trend all over social media. He was with me along the way ever since that day back in 2014 when I had flew to New York and had gotten my recording contract. He was with me when I had the panic attack that night. I knew that he wasn't going anywhere nor was he going to let this trend be true in any way form.

As the press conference was still playing on the television my phone had started buzzing and once again the press conference was trending and the whole wedding drama. It was talking about how the whole wedding was called off. Anna, what are you doing here and how long was you in rehearsal yesterday. All day right after the press conference and didn't get back until really late. Wow, really late you must have been rehearsing the full show. Yup, I was there all day and I had just finished a press conference earlier that morning. I heard about what had happened between you and Nick and that was just so brave of both of you. You know what Demi it was because this whole time he had realized that I was the girl that he truly cares about this whole time.

I'm still wondering what is he going to do with all of the gift registries that people had send to him. He he had decided to cancel the whole thing and he had dropped all of the sponsors and had told everyone that he had called the whole thing off. Well a lot of her fans was super upset by the news but I've been off of social media for a while now. So how is Maddy doing? Shes very excited to be ready for the tour. Wow, so this tour is going to be really huge and epic and you and me have a lot of shopping to catch up on before the tour. Oh, did you get a chance to see the tour bus. Only through face time but I haven't had a chance to see it in person. You so have to see it in person for yourself Anna. Hey, Demi I really have to go and take this call and then let you look over the songs for the tour. She walks out of the room and is on the phone. This is a collect call will you accept this call.

Yes, I might as well should go on and get it over with cause I have to get back to practice she had said to herself. Anna, our daughter its go good to be able to talk to you. We missed you so much and we haven't heard from you in so many years. We just want to tell you how sorry we are for the things that we did to you over the years. Why, are you calling me to apologize to me for what you did to Baxter, Alyssa, or to me. I don't think that its ever going to happen. Cause you know what I so can't wait to see you, your husband, and that so called-specialist all rot in prison. Oh, and don't none of you come crying to me nor call me cause I'm done with all three of you. Oh, and by the way I hope that all of you are away from me cause I don't want to see any one of you. She hangs up in their face and had walked back into the room. Your feeling alright Anna. No, its my parents calling me from prison where they are severing 8 life sentences. I'm not letting that stop me from getting ready for this tour.