Chapter 76 Don't Go Breaking My Heart

Its now after eleven and I had just made it back from the studio and from all that I had to get done. As I was just about to head upstairs to put my guitar on the guitar rack he had came right behind me and he had gave me my book for the tour. Hey, what time do you want to meet on Friday. Maybe about eleven that morning cause I have to load up my tour bus. You have your own tour bus. Yep, you won't even believe how huge its going to be once we step foot on there on Friday morning. I think that all of the artist who I am going on tour with will have their own bus even you and Demi. What, are you serious? We get to have our own tour bus Anna! Yeah, both of you will get to have your own tour bus.

Hey, I better get on home and finish some of the other things up before that morning. Hey,whats this she pick up her book and she finds part of the song that she had never finished writing. Hmm, I would love to do this song on the tour. What song is that? She sees that she had written most of it during her elementary to her middle school years but had never had finished up the verses for Don't Go Breakin My Heart. As he had looked at it he had grabbed her guitar he had strummed the guitar to the song. Don't...Don't...Don't go breaking)

Don't go breaking my heart
I couldn't if I tried
Oh, hunny, if I get restless
Baby, you're not that kind

Oooh

Nobody knows it (Nobody knows it)
Right from the start
I gave you my heart
Ohh, baby
You know I gave you my heart

[Chorus]
Don't go breaking my heart
I won't go breaking your heart
Oh, don't go breaking my
Don't go breaking my
Don't go breaking my heart

And nobody told us
'Cause nobody showed us
Come on baby, it's up to us now
Oooh, I think we can make it

Oooh

And nobody knows it (nobody knows it)
Right from the start
I gave you my heart
Oh, baby
You know I gave you my heart

[Chorus]
Don't go breaking my heart
I won't go breaking your heart
Oh, don't go breaking my
Don't go breaking my
Don't go breaking my heart

Oooh
You put the sparks to flame
I've got your heart in my sights

Oooh

nobody knows it (nobody knows it)
When I was down
I was a clown
Right from the start
I gave you my heart
Oh, baby
I gave you my heart

(don't...don't...don't...don't go breaking my)

I won't go breaking

Oh, don't go breaking my heart
I won't go breaking your heart
Oh, don't go breaking my
Don't go breaking my
Don't go breaking my heart

Ooh woah, Ooh yeah

I won't go breaking your heart

Oh don't go breaking my
Don't go breaking my
Don't go breaking my heart

As both of them had finished up the song Kyle was impressed with the run through of the song. She was wondering what was going on and was wonder what it was going to be like if both of them had sung that song on the tour. I just wish that I could do that song on the tour. Hey, I think that I can make that happen. You think that we can do that song. Yeah, and maybe we could do another one before the tour is over with. Hey, don't worry we will be seeing each other on tour and we will have a lot of time to rehearse the whole thing for this song.

After I had went over a few things I was wondering what kind of visuals did I wanted to do for the upcoming shows. I had to also ask Kyle about some visuals that could be used for the tour. Hmm, I wish that I could tell you right then Anna but I don't want to spoil it for any of us when we leave on Friday. What about for you as well Kyle, your mother, father, and your aunt? Are you going to do a surprise showing for them too? Yeah, I am but I just wonder how will my own father will react when he sees me as a song writer and helping you with music.

As Kyle mother had peeped in his room to only see that he was still working on the things for the upcoming tour. I am so proud of my son I can't wait to experience what Anna will do on her tour. Natalie, what are you even doing and why are you happy? Gordon, do you not know how proud I am of my own youngest son Kyle. He's helping his friend with her music and my twin sister Rachel will be here first thing in the morning. Even she has some things that she would like for Kyle to use while he is on tour with her.