Chapter 135 This is My Dreams Cause I Want It That Way

Its now a little after 11 and shes in the room working on the songs as well as song covers for each part of the show. As the final run through of the tour was under way she was even making set changes and adjustments to the whole set list in groups. Then as Lena had came in while I was going over the routine of the show she had stopped me for a bit to ask me a question.  Hey, did you get the unofficial set list yet for the tour? No, not yet I  we  are making some adjustments to the whole list. Oh, OK then and by the way you can take a break if you want to silly your really getting good at the whole thing how long have you been here. Since 9 this morning right after the press conference. I was here along with Nick going over some songs for the tour. Hey, I heard about what had happened. That was really brave of you to do that for him for your fans to see the real you Anna.

Actually, Lena it was my idea cause I wanted to set things straight. Anna, there you are I've been looking all over the place for you.  I didn't know that you had went straight here to get ready for the real show. Yeah, I did so that I can clear my head a lot further from the press conference. I'm glad to see that your doing a lot well now. There she is I had heard someone said as they were coming into the room where we all were. Demi,  your here..Anna Morgan you know that I wasn't going anywhere cause your like a sister to me.  I had heard about what had happened with the whole Priyanka situation.

I also had heard that the whole show was postponed because of your health and wellbeing. Yeah, I know and I feel really bad about putting all of you in this situation. No,you don't have to cause we all really care about you. I know that all of you were upset about it and was blaming me for the whole thing. Anna, are you silly we would never blame you for none of it. You was scared of losing him to where it was getting to you inside and outside.

Anna, I know what it is like to go through something like that cause back in 2011 I had to do something similar cause of my health too. They were worried about me as well and they had to still do the show without me. Then there was an incident with my vocals cords to where they had to postpone the tour in the UK cause of it. We all had almost lost you when the news had broken that you was shot. Thankfully we are all glad that you are still here. After hearing the news about incidents we all had realized that you had needed us all the most.