Chapter 110 Trying to Get Up Under Her Skin

Disclaimer: This is as if it had happened in this along with the following chapter and none of this actually happened in real time.

Several of days later and the huge Instagram Live rant is still the top trending all over social media I wake up and log on Twitter and see that Today Show along with host Savannah Guthrie trending all over every social media platform including twitter. Oh boy here we go again with this mess. You mean to tell me that this crap is going on almost a whole year after that interview. One whole freaking year after that live trainwreck.

Via Instagram Live: Ok so I go on YouTube and I see that this Anna Morgan person is trending. So I'm like what is she trending for and if it's for her music or whatever then screw it and her. What do you think Hoda? She bores me to death...like all the way to death. Like how does she even becomes super massive. She's from a state where they don't have good people to come and perform for them. I know if she sees this then she's going to go off on us for it or just be a goody two shoes and not say a single word about it.

Anna, you need to calm yourself down cause I can see that you are super furious at this. I know that you are upset but you have a tour to prepare for and don't let any of this get in your head. Kyle, I'm going to go and clear my head for a while and act like I did not hear about any of this crap and those two morons at the Today Show before I get super upset and in over my own head. Please don't tell me that it had spread all over the Internet like crazy.

No, worst it had even started to trend all over Twitter, Instagram along with tumblr and people had even started doing a commentary about it all over YouTube. What about it being trending on Facebook Kyle? Some of the people from the school that you had transferred from are even talking about it. Wow, it's even all over the blogs too as well along with it being the most talked about incident and it's even all over TMZ.

I can't even turn on the TV without it being mentioned almost every single day. Its like when am I going to live. Hey, don't feel bad cause you know what they are just jealous of you. Your doing a really huge tour bring in artists to not only to the larger states with the massive media markets your even bring them to the much smaller markets states to tour in as well. Do you even realize that so many fans all over the world supports you no matter what anyone else thinks?

No, I've never realized that until now Baxter. Anna, you will always be my sister no matter what anyone says about you. Not even that jerk on TV cause I think that she is just super jealous of you and of your talent. Everyone one believes in you Anna. All of us even your classmates from both schools along with your brother and sister. Demi,Nick,Kevin and Joe even believes in you and they have always been with you throughout every single thing. Even my brother and sisters believes in you and your best friend Maddy believes in you all the way Anna. Now go and make us all proud and show us all what you know best. I will guys.