Chapter 132 There's Isnt Another Guy Like You

It's the final night before the real show is about to start and I'm looking right out of the window in my room. As I had turned right back around I had  I had seen a person right behind me. Baxter, I know what your thinking and you have every right to be upset at me. No, Anna I'm not and I've started to realize that he really cares about you a whole lot.  Ever since that day when you had first gotten your deal over in New York you was super happy with him.

I've never seen you super happy since that night back in May of 2012  when you had graduated from high school. It's just that the only part that you was really sad about was that you were no longer was going to be with your marching band family. I know but I do know one thing..What is that Anna? That they would all be so excited to see me doing what I love the most. I want them to see me on that stage doing just that one thing Baxter.

Now if you will excuse me I have to go and see a certain person and get ready for the start of the tour. Hey, go and make me and your friends, the ones who are with you, the world, and most of all..the one who loves you a lot proud. I will Baxter cause I know that all of you are proud of everything that I've done over the years. The world is with you right now and they all need you now. Thanks Baxter and I want to apologize for the other night. No, you don't have to cause I know how you had truly felt about the whole thing. For not telling you about everything that had happened that night.. I guess I had that really guilty feeling that the whole thing was my fault and you know how I am when I have that guilty feeling that start blaming myself for the whole thing. Hey, I want you to go on that stage on opening night and show all of them who you are and what you are made of Anna.

I'm going to do just that Baxter cause they all need me right about now. We all need you right now Anna more than ever.  Now lets go and get ready for the real show cause we all want to see the real you Anna. Aw, Baxter  you know me so well and I better go and get to rehearsal cause we don't have long for the tour. Then tomorrow afternoon is the big rehearsal when everyone one is there going over the whole thing. Hey, I will see you some time this afternoon or this evening so that we can meet up with Nick and his brothers. Go in there and think that you are going to go and make us all proud. I will Baxter.

Don't you have to get ready? For what Baxter..You have a really long list of events to get ready for the album release and for the tour and for the surprise shows. Yeah, your right Baxter I've better go on and go.