Chapter 64 The Surprised Phone Call and Just Take a Step at a Time

Its the very next day and Kyle and myself were walking around the rest of the second day of the four day  festival. We had decided to go and watch some of the other performers on the stage which is day two of four. Oh, Hey when is your surprised concert at your former high school going to be on. I wish I could tell you Kyle but unfortunately, I haven't gotten an official day for the surprise concert yet. The last thing that I was told was that is school would usually be out by sometimes in May. Oh, we might want to go ahead and head for the bus  and get back to the room its getting really late and you have another show to do in the morning.

Then I had gotten a face time from one of my good friend Laurie who has since graduated from another private school but had also went to the same high school I went to before she had left the same year as I did cause of her parents new job. So, Laurie how are things going for you. Oh, its going super well and I am super excited to see you and to be able to talk to you. I am so proud to see you live your dreams cause that was something that you had wanted to do for the longest.

Oh, and I got another surprise for you she then had put the video on the rest of the other group of people who had also went to school with her and they were super excited to see her as well. Awe, thanks Laurie and I can't even wait to see you perform soon. Hey Anna, good luck out there on the stage when we see each other.

Then after I had gotten off of face time with Laurie I had seen that I was  once again the trending topic on both Twitter and Facebook about the huge hype that I had put on during the first day of the four day festival in Downtown Raymond and all over the main campus. Then she had gotten a text from Kyle letting her know that she was on the news about the festival and about what Dr. Carmichael thinks of her. Oh great, I have to sit here and listen to this crap again. I bet that I'm going to be part of the Rumor Report next. If so I'm so going to be the talk of the whole town.

Aw, Anna don't feel bad about all of that and don't listen to him cause he will thank you for all of it in the end. The worst part is that how cruel the internet can be at times with all of the photo shopping and comments. Look see what I'm talking about with the internet. I'm becoming a hashtag. Anna, That's not a bad thing in fact its a good thing cause some of them are saying a lot of nice things about you and the performances.
Sometimes you will just have to just take your baby steps and you have had always wanted to be a musician but you had been controlled by so many things. What about my learning disability that no one even had believed that I have. You know what, they were always was just jealous of you. Hey, get some sleep cause you will need it for the next stop. Oh, and by the way you were awesome out there yesterday night. Thanks Kyle, I guess that I better go ahead and get some sleep. Yeah, you really should and not let this get to you nor get in your head.