Chapter 89 Sometimes You Have to Freeze For A Moment

It's 4 am in New York and I am in the one of the dressing rooms of the Today Show. This room has my name on the the door so that they can know who they were interviewing. As I was sitting in my dressing room I had heard a loud scream. Some of the people had wonder what was going on during this time of the morning. Come to find out someone had found out that it was no other than the main host Matt Laurer. You know how it is when some of the musicians does a live performance on the Today Show. Ugh, Tell me about it and I've even been reading up on some of the other morning shows live performances that the other two networks does.

I wonder what's his issue is and does he has mood swings. I would like to know for myself too Anna. Oh, did he get the memo on the interview. I know that the producers had gotten the message but I'm not sure if any of the reporters or interviewers had gotten it. I just hope that they did cause if they didn't I'm so going to be screwed and it would be all of over the blogs...especially the shade room and I don't want to be humiliated all over the Internet for something that had happens on live television. It would be really worst if it ends up on the Breakfast Club morning show. You mean the radio show on Power 105.1...yeah that one. Anna, I need you to listen to me...it's going to be OK don't worry about what is going on out there nor worry about what the host ask you cause I've gotten all taken care of for you.

OK, Kyle I guess that your right on that part. I just don't want to be the talk of the whole blog like the last time. Look Anna, I know that you are very nervous about this but just breathe in when you go and do the interview. If anyone ask you anything about the incidents look you can't comment on any of those anyways. Is that in the clause about what can and can't be asked in an interview? Yup, Laura and a lot of other people had came up with some of these clauses. Even Baxter and myself had came up with the idea of having a clause for all what questions that they can ask you on the television and on the radio. Before I had went on to the the set to be interviewed and promote the tour Kyle had handed me my book and my guitar. Hey, go and make all of us proud Anna. I will Kyle. Hey, Kid how are you feeling? I'm super nervous about this interview and I'm also worried that it would go bad. Hey, Your going to be just fine cause we are all right here watching you every way. Don't let this whole interview get to you especially the host.