Chapter 17 They still get Jealous

After my cover of Chains which had blew everyone away a lot of people one of the management of a musician who I was a fan of had wondered how did I had such talent. Well I was part of both of the band and the choir since I was little and had always passed every music classes and even tryouts. On the other hand I was doing fairly well in everything else except for math which no one had believe that I was struggling in that subject,but when I had started listen to the types of musicians I found out something that was happening.

What was that? I managed to pass the class with an C. Wow I'm the musical type in the family with a learning disability. You shouldn't let it get to you nor let anyone try to get to you in anyway and I personally think that they have been controlling you cause of your learning disability. My parents had even had threatened to have me kicked out of the band but they wasn't allowed. What even makes is more worst is that they had tried so many things to have me removed from both band and choir cause they didn't want to see me live my dreams. (Then a twenty two year old girl who wanted to speak to the one of the labels producer.)

I was in shock that Demi Lovato had came in during my meeting with the label...I would like for you to meet our newest member of the Island Def Jam Family. This is Anna Morgan and she has just been recently been signed to this label. She super happy about her being part of this label. It is now several weeks later and she is about to go and have lunch with some of the members of the label along with Phil McIntyre who is super excited to have her on the label too as well

As the label gets to know her she sees something super suspicious. Anna what's wrong (She is super embarrassed and upset that her parents had decide to crash lunch with the members of the label.) Why are you here? We are not letting you do this. Then they had gotten into a really huge argument about her and her music. They try to drag her into a black unmarked vehicle until a twenty-two year old guy came and push her father off of her. I am not going to let you do this to me because this is my dreams OK. I told you and dad already I want to follow my dreams OK just please. Just leave me alone OK mom. Is this what it's about. Your just jealous of me cause I want to live my dreams and chase them unlike you both. As she tries to fight back from her abusive mother who is even trying to beat her while not looking she runs.

Look I'm so sorry about that. It's no problem. (The rest of the interview and lunch goes super smooth and she gives him a hug.) Thank you Mr. Blanche and Mr. McIntyre for everything and I am so sorry about what both of you had witnessed. No no Miss Morgan thank you and I truly understand what your totally going through. As I was walking back from the interview to the room along with this mysterious guy I had seen a billboard poster of a member of the band that I'm a fan of then something very scary happened as I was walking back to the room I see a pair of headlights but the vehicle comes to a screeching halt. Another guy and his brother get out to see if everything was OK.

Oh my, I think that she had a panic attack about something and someone has better go and get help. I think that I had heard that if I was not mistaking that this girl named Anna Morgan will have more than just panic attacks. The thing is that she will blackout and will not remember a single thing that will happen. Is she a diabetic or does she has any other types of medical conditions? No, she only has Aniexity along with panic attacks and she will even turn pale sometimes and it has happened to her on several different occasions to where she would have to be rushed to a nearby hospital.

A lot of ambulances and police cars had surrounded me. Officers she's fine she just had a panic attack and had blacked out. Can one of you get her back to the hotel please? Can I have everyone to please get out of the way please so we can get this young lady back to her room? Her room is locked someone in the other side had carried her to his part of the penthouse and she did not know who he was at all. All three guys was wondering what was going on and was also wondering who she was. Then Baxter had came in and realized that his sister was nearly where she was ending up in the hospital but she was doing just fine.

Who are the three familiar guys along with the female singer? Who was the one that were able to get Anna back to her room and is she OK. What will this means when she wakes up but she is not in the right room? What was the reasons for her parents finding her in New York City and having lunch with the label executives? Are her parents trying to sabotage her in any way or forms? What does she have in store for her dreams and her first ever tour.