Chapter 6 Flashbacks

Hey Anna is this your meet & greet pic from your very first concert that you did back in eighth grade? Oh that one of course it is when I was living in Vicksburg but I don't anymore due to me switching schools so many times. Hey what are you watching?

Oh, just you know old videos of songs that I had covered from three years ago. While everyone is asleep and Anna hear something or someone. She grabs a bat who the living heck are you then she smacks the person. She turns her closet light on to find a surprise what the Lucas Jacob Bradshaw.

What the heck are you doing in my closet at 1 am are you sick? Nope OK then get out of here right now! It's the next day and  Anna is skyping her brother whose in New York for school but lives in Los Angeles. Baxter graduation is in 3 weeks outside unless the rain then it will have to be inside like three years ago..Oh don't order ppv like last week please Bax. I won't sis and  see ya in three weeks. Oh and nice Letterman jacket sis. Thanks see ya sis love ya Baxter.

That same day Anna and Maddy were watching one of her older concert videos that she had did and then it had went to the interview that she had did after that concert. Hey, Anna isn't that the interview that you had did back in the fifth grade. Yup it is and I had written that song when my homeroom teacher had made me beyond furiously upset at the remarks that she had said to me. The two still watching TV til it goes to breaking news. We have some breaking news out of Vicksburg, Mississippi where an warrant is place for the parents of a YouTube star.

That's right a warrant is in place for Jason and Rènee Morgan who are the parents of YouTube Star Anna Morgan. Hey Anna,We have graduation practice in the morning. We do oh my I have totally had forgotten about it. Oh great what time in the morning. 7:30 or 8:00 in the morning oh hey we planed something special for ya..OK Maddy: She reads a text message from Maddy. Anna what are you going to do after graduation practice. Idk but I'm still thinking I'll text ya when something comes up. Oh OK then ttyl Bax.
Months Earlier she is nowhere to be found and she's having a lot of painful flashbacks.

September 2006

She's in her room strumming on her guitar and Baxter comes in her room. "Where your going?" She asked him very sad and she is in tears. "I'm leaving for New York, but I have bought a house in LA." "You and Alyssa are both my dear sisters and I love both of you and if either of you need anything I'm always there." " It's time for me to break free of our parents lies and if you have a dream don't listen to what they say about it." "I want you to follow your heart don't let your learning disability get to you sis OK." "I won't" (she's in tears)"It's OK don't worry about what neither of them say.....OK. I won't Baxter" End of flashback

"Anna is that you in here" she is laying on her bed starring at the ceiling and is wondering about her dreams. She's super confused about what she wants to do after high school. I want to follow my dreams and be that musician that everyone loves, but I'm in a trap that I'm forced to live in for years to come if I don't follow my dreams. Only you have to make that decision for yourself not for anyone else. Only you knows what happen when you write your own destiny and not anyone else.

Anna..Anna Morgan are you in here. Oh hi Katie I see that you looked bummed. Are you OK you look really sad and confused? I've been having a lot of flashbacks. Even more worst I've been having very painful flashbacks. How long have you been having these flashbacks? I've been having them for a while now and its even caused me to loose so much sleep.

Aww Anna it's going to be fine don't worry about what your parents think or say cause at the end of the day they can't control your dream. Its your choice not theirs. You were the only one that has been good at singing your heart out since you were in pre-k and even while growing up. Awe guys you think so. Of course we all think so now go and chase your dreams we are right behind you. Awe thanks guys you are all amazing and I can't wait for more opportunities along the way for me. We will always be there for you. Even when you are out there on that stage doing your thing we know that you have all of the support that you really need.