Chapter 145 You're More Than What I Wanted Anna

That same day but earlier and several of reporters are all around her. She's trying to leave from a charity event that she had did earlier in the day. Demi along with Kevin and his brothers was right there with her as they were all being swarmed by news reports. Alright everyone let them through your blocking the walkway. As all five of them was back in the van she has seen that some of the reporters was all in the window trying to see what was going on from them.

Then her manager had spoken to the reporters..At this time we have no comments if you will excuse all of us. As the van started moving and driving away from the event she had a very scared feeling from what had just went down. Anna, your feeling alright Demi asked her. Yeah, I'm fine it's just that what had happened out there. Yeah, that can happen sometimes and to where everyone knows your moves.  Hey, your still holding on to that songbook. Yeah, I am and actually this book has been with me every since my seventh grade year. I was a student at a prestigious fine arts middle school back in my hometown. Then my last three years of high school was extremely hellish. Anna, I want you to know that we're all are with you no matter what anyone think.

Well,here we are and it's time to go and look at the stage for the second full night of the tour. Hey, where's everyone else is at Demi? Oh, they are probably rehearsing for the tour. Oh, I see then Demi we should go on and and go ahead and meet up with Kevin cause they are waiting for us. As Demi and myself had caught up to the rest of them they were getting their setlist together for the show. Hey, don't you have to go and get ready for tonight's show. Oh, your right Joe we better go and we will see all of you later on tonight.

She takes out her guitar and her songbook as she looks in her songbook she goes to the song that she's originally is supposed to perform on the tour but she finds a piece of paper with some of the lyrics that was written by someone else.

I wasn't looking
All the colors were gray
It's hard to notice
When You're out in the rain
All of a sudden, colors are starting to change
You brought the light
Now the darkness is gone
The search is over now I know you are the one
Somebody tell me
Where did an angel come from?
Cuz you're more than just the one
Transitioning to her second night on the tour this time she is sitting on the steps of a set.
CHORUS:
Yeah, you're more than what I wanted
Everything I never had
Gotta get right to your heart
You can show me where it's at
You are the miracle I needed so bad
You're more than what I wanted
Everything I never had
She then switch from the acoustic guitar to the electric guitar for the rest of the song.
Something about you
Can't say what it is
Thought you should know that
You are the reason I live
I would do anything to make you believe me somehow
So I'm telling you now
That you're...more than what I wanted
Everything I never had
Gotta get right to your heart
You can show me where it's at
You are the miracle I needed so bad
You're more than what I wanted
Everything I never had

Just let me say I would die for you
Give all I have to prove my love is true
And I'll never let you go...

More than what I wanted....More than what I wanted Yeah
more than what I wanted
Everything I never had
Gotta get right to your heart
You can show me where it's at
You are the miracle I needed so bad
You're more than what I wanted
Everything I never had..Gotta get right to your heart
You can show me where it's at
You are the miracle I needed so bad cause
You're more than what I wanted

As she finally finished the last part of the song she then goes down to the bottom of the stage for a wardrobe change. While she is getting ready to go back on stage she hears the music for the next part of the tour being played by her band. Hey, Anna someone had called my name. Lucas, you came I thought you wouldn't even be here. You met Nick and his brothers have you. No, I haven't actually we have to meet each other once when the whole tour wraps up. Anna, go and slay the world.