Chapter 28 Keep Flying to your Dreams

The next morning and she was going through some of the songs that she was going to cover on  the tour and everything was going good and she was deciding how many songs that she was going to do. Then she felt something or rather someone. What the Baxter are you crazy you know how I am about that please stop scaring me  for the love of god. He gives her a pouty face sorry sis. Its OK,Baxter now I really need to get back to this I have to get this done for the concert soon and I really need to think.

I don't need to waste any more time with this OK Baxter. I understand what you are saying Anna. I will let you get back to what you are doing and will see you tonight for the festival. That's tonight Baxter and you didn't even tell me and I've been here the whole day stressed out. Um,yeah  its going to be a really huge festival and they have all different kinds of instruments. Even the guitars vendors will be there too as well. Oh, and I've also forgotten to tell you that you've been asked to come and signed autographs of some of your posters. Yay, now this is going to be super scary and excited at the same time.

That same night and I was at the festival looking at the different types of instruments and I had seen a extremely pretty Gibson acoustic guitar. Then one of the persons in that booth was shocked to see that I was there. Oh my! Your Anna Morgan my daughters love your videos. You know what why don't you keep this guitar as a token of being such a good role model for my daughters..Awe thank you so much. In return she gives the man and woman two photos of her that has been autographed and tickets to her tour that is coming up in May of 2016.

After the festival was over and it was really late when Baxter and myself had returned to our penthouse for the night. I had turned the television on and had decided to plugged the laptop up to the TV so that I can watch a little YouTube on the TV from my laptop.

She had then gotten a text from Maddy and  she had mentioned about the last incident and she had sent me the link to the commentary about this incident which had token place here the last time that I was here before the I heart Radio Pool Party. OMG Anna you have to watch this video that some of these amazing YouTubers had mentioned about you and you have to really check this videos out when you get a chance I know that you had just gotten back. Don't worry Maddy when I get a chance to relax or when I'm not busy I will go and check it out. Goodnight Anna and see you when ever I can.

That same night  along with Baxter we were watching our favorite show from the nineties The X Files  and we were reliving those Sunday nights when the episodes had actually came on. Then I had read something on Twitter and It was a mentioned from both of the stars themselves David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson. The tweet had the video of me covering David's new song Hell or Highwater from his new album of the same name. They had mentioned how super talented I was and that they would love to meet me one day. Then when David had found out that Anna was going to be on tour in May of next year he had asked her if he can come. Why sure both of you can come on this tour as well.

Then she felt her phone vibrate and she gets a text message  and the message says this:
I know where you are and we know what you are doing. When we find you we will get our revenge and you will never get to your dreams. You are going to pay for what you have done to both of us. We will make sure that you pay for what you did to us.

Oh no, Not this again please let all of this ends before I get ready to go on tour soon. Please let this end now! Anna whats wrong you look really scared? Here we go again with the stalking text messages and I'm feeling that they are trying to get to me up under my own skin and its creeping me out. I really need to just go outside and get some air before I get really stressed out from all of this. Even it gets to where I get really sick and I don't know what to do anymore.

I wonder who are the YouTubers that had mentioned her in their video about the incident that had went down in one of the previous chapters. Uh Oh  the game has defiantly has began and now its about to get out of control. Who are they sending her those messages and how do they know where they are? You will have to check out the next chapter to see. What was your favorite chapter and why?