Chapter 51 For the Love Of a Daughter They Never Knew

The Song For the Love Of A Daughter which is a personal song that Demi had written. If any of you were in the same situation as her I want you to know that its going to be OK. This chapter also has a very painful flashback that she was also in the same prediction as a child. This chapter is dedicated to all of you out there that has been hurt by that one parent.

The very next morning I was sitting on the window seal watching the cars go by and I was looking in my song book and I had seen the poem that I had written during that night when I was severely bruised cause of my so called parents. This had happened before she was diagnose with Anxiety.

Flashback to several years earlier Anna is in the Second Grade and Baxter is in the Fourth grade. She goes to class starving and as she gets to class Maddy sees that she does not look good at all. She sees that Anna has a lot of bruises on her. Anna, whats wrong you don't look good at all?  My parents had decided to beat me again. Oh my, that is terrible I think that we should tell someone about all of this.

Even if I do tell someone or if they see this they will still come after me and still do harm to me.  You and your brother should come over and stay with us and have dinner I'm sure that my parents wouldn't mind at all.  After lunch they are on the playground playing with each other and suddenly Anna is being dragged inside by someone and its a man and he is super furious about what had happened.

Then he starts to beat her to where she has more bruises on her. Then one of the other teachers sees this and calls the police about what had happened.  Several hours later and she is being treated at the hospital and Baxter and Maddy both come into the hospital room and they see their friend and sister all battered from the incident. Then a nurse comes in and she knew that it was bruises on her and she started to question her.

Sweetie can you tell me how did this all happened? I was getting ready for school and my father had start throwing things like glasses and other things and also had beaten me? I must know was he drinking again? Then Maddy parents had came into the room to see that their daughter's friend was servery bruised and was laying in a hospital room. Then they knew that Maddy's friend is a fighter.

Yes he was and so was my mother I didn't have anyone but my brother to be around with. Then the nurse had given everything that was said to them from her to the police and they had rushed in and had also gotten the same information from her. Then her parents comes into her room and they see that two police officers comes in and arrest them.

Mr. and Mrs. Morgan your both are being placed under arrest for child neglect, negligence, child abuse and child endangerment. "Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have a right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you." Do both of you understand your rights that was officially read to you. No, we both want an attorney for this we would never do something like that to her.

The two of them are super upset and her father is even screaming and had mentioned that he will get his revenge on her one day. I can lay my hand on her if I want to she can't do a thing about it and she will pay for all of this. Three weeks later at the trial she testify against her own parents and the judge had also seen that she was bruised but some of the wounds had finally had healed up.

Before the verdict was given out from the jury that they had begged the judge not to send them to prison. Instead the judge wasn't buying what they had mentioned. Then the jurors had read the verdict. We the jury find both defendants guilty as charged and we here by allowing removal of both children from the home until both are legal age to be at the house on their own.

Flashback is over

She is still sitting on the window pane and then she see a text message. As she opens the door she sees that something is about to happen. As she had opened the door she he stands right in front of her and gives her a huge hug. Then she had wondered to herself who is this guy that is standing right in front of me. Baxter, what are you doing here I thought that you were back in LA? I was just there for only a couple of days.

What are you doing just sitting on the window seal. Oh, you know just looking at the busy street with the cars passing by. Then he picks up her song book and sees something called For the Love of a Daughter. Anna, what is this he picks up her whole book and he sees the song. Baxter, do you remember that year when you had nearly had lost me cause of our senseless parents.

Yeah,and was it back in the second grade and it was that morning when the whole school had found out about what had happened. Hey, Anna are you heading out somewhere? Yeah, I have to go and meet with some of the other musicians and rehearse for the festival that's coming soon back in our home state.

That day when you and Maddy was both in the hallway of the hospital seeing me all battered and bruised from the year when I was in second grade. I felt that it was my fault for it and I deserved it. No, Anna you didn't deserved any of that and hes going to pay for it big time for it now. I don't want none of them coming anywhere near you at all. They caused those attacks and they should pay for every bit of it.

What will happen in the next chapter and its a huge surprise. It you will have to find out for yourself what will happen.