Chapter 70 The Gravity that is Bringing Me Down Thanks to Them

It's that same day and I was going over some of the other songs for the tour that is coming up in a couple of months. I had grabbed my book and guitar and had went over then my phone had vibrated to a text message from Baxter. Baxter: You need to turn to Channel Nine they are talking about the trial on the TV. NewsReporter: The trial of Jason and Rènee Morgan are under way.

This trial is the most talked about trials of the year and  the most trending topic all on social media. As for Youtuber Anna Morgan who is about to go on tour in a couple of months and her entire tour members including herself is live streaming the whole court hearing.

Now sources are telling me that this is a huge national tour that is coming up for the Youtuber along with the trial that has now been presented to a grand jury. If one or both of them are found guilty of any and all charge then they could face a huge list of charges. Ugh, just my luck Kyle and this is going to be all over the news  and sooner or later.

Awe,Anna just calm down and not let this trial get in the way of you and this tour. I can't even deal with this right now before this really makes my blood sugar go up again like the last couple of years.  I really need to get out and get some air and maybe lay low for a while. Cause this is going to make me super sick to where I can't event  be bothered with any of this for the time being.

Aw, Anna maybe you just need to just breathe and just need some time to think and clear your head. Sometimes I just feel that I'm being brought down. Like if I'm in space and the gravity is making it super hard for me even this trial is making it more harder for me.  Anna, you shouldn't let these things get to you nor let it get to your head.

You know what your right Kyle about all of this. I feel that I get caught in these types of situations to where I get sick. It has also had gotten to where it had even had made my blood boil extremely bad. We should go ahead and finish up the rest of this and then go over some of the song covers for the album as well. Sounds like a perfect plan to me so that the show can start off with a good bang.

I would also would like to see the fans tell me that they have been to one of the most amazing concerts ever and it will be one that they will never forget. You mean a concert where they can make lasting memories. Yeah, that one Kyle, even one one that your parents the rest even Baxter and Alyssa will love too as well. What about the one that is supposed to go on back in your home state. Oh, we are not supposed to say anything about it until we get there.