Chapter 44 Make Your Dreams Feel Like It was the First Time Ever

That same night and we had just returned from our little fun and then it had started to pour down rain. You know your not such an jerk after all like most people have been saying all over the internet. What are you saying? That most of the people all over the internet have called you much more worst than I had thought and more worst it has now reached the gossip blogs.

You know what Anna screw all of those blogs and screw the media too for that. It doesn't matter what the media thinks about them. Hey whats wrong you look kinda down? Its just that every time I try my best I feel that I am not getting anywhere and if I was in college I would had been put on academic probation.  Even worst I have this feeling that I'm not performing my academic studies at their levels or standards to where I'm even put on scholastic suspension.

What, I think that it is time to change all of that for the very hard working students who work so hard but are struggling with any form of a learning disability like you. What are you trying to tell me?

Listen, I want to be able to see all of the hard working students who have a form of a learning disability not to ever let that probation or whatever it is define who they are and if they have a dream they should have a choice to follow that dream.

I have heard that you had always wanted to see a music therapy class for students like you. I want to see that come to life I don't ever want to see anyone struggling trying to live their dreams not even you. Even if they are having an anxiety or panic attack to be apart of this class too.

Its now 11pm and she is sitting on the window seal watching the rain and the lighting and as she is sitting on the window seal she is slowing strumming on her guitar and is watching then she feels a pair of arms around her. Hey what are you up to this late? You know just watching the rain pour down which is a very calming thing for me when I am in this really bad state of mind.

Hey don't feel bad I'm sure that you will get to your dreams don't worry. Aw your such a inspiring person even with your diabetes and how you are not letting it get to you nor your dreams. I want you to just think of yourself on the stage and on tour. Just imagine yourself on stage living your dreams.

I want you to do one more thing for me and that is to just keep believing in your dreams and don't let anyone try to control them nor let them take them away from you. I won't let anyone take none of my dreams away from me. That's what I am talking about now go out there and chase your dreams like there is no tomorrow.

So is this something that you do when you just need some time to think. Yeah pretty much and its super peaceful. Sometimes I might even fall asleep cause of the rain if it rains for a very long periods of time or even into the very day and even if it keeps raining.

What about being out in the rain does it make it more therapeutic too? You know what it actually it does makes me feels a lot better being out in the rain. As both of them were talking and looking out of the window of the rain she had heard a knock at the door. She had a thought that it was her parents..Baxter, what are you doing here and it better be super important.

Anna, can I ask you what is he doing in your apartment room. Why do you have the need to even ask me that sort of question? Oh, wait don't tell me...you two are together. Will you get out we want to be alone for once...Look, I am so sorry about my brother he sometimes will do that. You mean just walk in on someone having a conversation with someone. Yeah, that one and I just hope that we're re not plastered all over the tabloids. Even to where the whole world finds out about it. Anna, listen it's fine I know that your probably nervous or maybe you might be scared or afraid. I have to go and work on something for your album. I'll see you later...See ya