Chapter 42 Someone is So the Music In Each Other

As the months has started to pass by I had gotten an e-mail about the concert that is suppose to take place at the college that Maddy goes to in Raymond, Mississippi. Its a very small town with not much to do for the students of the college. That same week as I had just learned that they had put the flyers all over the campus I was getting more and more excited to see that I was performing there and I was gaining a lot of fans. These fans are humans just like me and they have a dream too. Then I had heard a knock.

Oh, hi I didn't expect to see you Baxter. Ah, Anna so how was the AMA's and did you have fun? Baxter, it was a huge dream come true and I had a lot of fun there and even had met some of the other artists. I can't believe that we are going back to our home state for some of the tour which is part of the tour. Then I had seen my phone lighting up and it had a message. Anna, Meet me on the top of the roof just you only no one else. Ok, I am heading there now. Oh, I will talk more about this later I have to meet someone at the top of the roof.

Then I had grabbed my songbook and my guitar and head up three stories to the top and then I had seen him holding a small box. What's with the box I had asked him as we were both were walking to the very top of the roof. I had seen that it was a necklace that was a treble cleft that had her initials. Wow this is just so beautiful and I have never had such thing like this ever. As I had finally had walked up to the very top I had became amazed at what I had just seen.

Whoa, this is super amazing she said while she had taken the picture of all the buildings of New York. So what brings both of us up here to the very top of the roof. Are you excited that you will be going on tour soon? Yeah, and I'm a little bit nervous about it too as well. Hey, we all get nervous sometimes and we just have to just not let it get to us. So how long will we be on tour?

I would say at least until some time in the fall or the spring of 2019. Then we go on voice rest where we must let our vocal cords rest from the tour. What is it like being away from your actual home to go and put on a huge show for so many people? Its a lot of work but is also a lot of fun at the same time if you just go and do your best you know. Yeah, and its my first time going on a huge tour and matter fact my first time being back in my home state since 2011.

You know Anna your such a person with a huge dream that was once was taken away from you cause you had people controlling you and forced you to go to college. How did you know about all of that? He shows her a letter that was once written by a friend of her's who had since passed. I remembered that letter I had always wanted to meet you and your brothers in person for so long and now I am living a huge dream.

She was in tears and then he had came and had gave her a hug and had promised her that it was going to be OK cause he knew that it was gong to get there. As it had gotten dark and the stars had felt that it had aligned she had knew that she was getting more and more closer to her dreams. As both of them were looking at the stars she had rest her head on his shoulders and she had then realized that she had felt that her world that was once turned upside down had been turned right side up again cause of him. I've never seen so many stars in the sky in a really big city like New York before until now. But the one special star that I've have is the one that's right here beside me.

You know we have a lot of things that we must hold on to and that one thing that I know that I will hold on to is that one special person who means a lot to me. What are you trying to say and tell me? We all have dreams that we've been holding on too for a very long time since we were children right?

Yeah, I guess so if that what you are trying to tell me? You have had a dream of being a musician since you were little and you held on to that dream for a very long time and you must still hold on to it as long as you can cause once you let go of it you will never get it back again. I want you to stay true to yourself and not let it get in the way of anything.