Chapter 63 We Really Don't Care

Are you ready to tell them that you don't care about what they say about you or to you. Aright then give it up for my good friend Demi Lovato and Cher Lloyd and help me out  to tell all of them that we had just about enough. The crowd had gotten super hyped when all them including Kyle  had all came to help her perform the song.

After all four of us had finished the song we were backstage taking photos and I had gave Demi a hug. I can't wait to see you again on the actual tour. I had fun today performing with you and you had did and excellent job out there. Aw thanks. Oh, I better get going I gotta go and catch my flight over to Dallas I don't want to be late. Oh, and don't worry Anna he probably doesn't know that the festival is being live streamed.

Then as we all had went walking around the rest of the festival then he had stopped right in front of me. Then he had clapped so sarcastically. Well Well Well if it isn't Anna Morgan who had came crawling back to me. Yeah right you thought that I had came back but I didn't come back to you. Anna, my good friend how about we go back to my office and talk. She ended up walking off the other way with the rest of them. Anna, How about we talk about this and make amends. Ha, yeah right I have better things to do than to try to be friends of a person who had tried to have me not living my dreams.

Anna, please we can talk about this. I have nothing else to talk about its done. Aw, Come on Anna we can work this out. What do you say huh? I say see you in hell you jerk. As she is walking along with her friends including Maddy he keeps following her begging to come back. Look dude, why don't you go and annoy someone else and leave her alone. She don't want anything to do nor deal with you OK bro.

You know what I don't really care about what you think about me then nor do I care  about it now. I have to get going. Oh, and by the way when I start the tour in this state all three of you are going to regret it  when that day come. What are you trying to say? I'm saying that your time is just about up and you are just about done. Then one of her street team comes to her to let her know that it was time for her to get ready to hit the road. You will see what exactly what I am talking about. Anna, you have to get back to the bus cause we are waiting to get back to the room to do the live stream.

Oh,OK then I'm right behind you guys. Oh, and by the way you had did an awesome job on the performance. I really can't wait until you officially start the tour. Ha maybe we should go and walk around the rest of this festival tomorrow so that we can see the other performances so that I learn from them. I could even use some of their advice for the tour.  I just want to get some more ideas for the shows.

Several of hours later she is getting ready for bed and she see that her phone is lighting up and ringing but she didn't answer the call and she realized that the next numbers was a 857 number. What the? Please don't tell me that he's now calling me. You know what I'm just going to forget about it and go to sleep. I really need to get this from behind me before it gets out of hand.

  Wow, now this is about to get super crazy just from that voicemail that he had send to her cell phone. Will this become an ongoing feud that will end up all over the Internet?