Chapter 97 Rerunning the Whole Show from The Start to the End

As we were still going over the opening dance routine to the start of the tour. Which I had also had found out that the band New Kids On the Block is now part of the tour. Whoa,this tour is getting super huge than ever. So Anna,When are you going to film your intro before we start the dance routine to bring them to the stage. Oh, That won't be until Tuesday of next week since I have to get a few things done. Why are you filming it next week and can't film it sooner this week? Cause were trying to put the final touches on the stage design plan before I have to get the rest of things approve for the show. Hey,Kyle can you stay right there just a second...Anna, what is it? Mr. McIntyre is here to see how the tour practice is going.

Alright, guys lets go back to the very beginning to where the introduction video for the show is playing..and five,six,seven,eight..Your ready Anna..Yeah, I'm ready when your ready Kyle..music please..Our Choreographer Lena starts the song and then she make sure that everyone including myself were in place when we do this part. She also rehearses the dance routine with us.  Alright, great practice and I want to see everyone right back here first thing in the morning so that we can go over the rest of what we need for the tour. Wow, and its already noon and we've been here since 1 this morning. You look really exhausted Anna from the practice. Yeah, I am and I think that I'm going to go get some sleep before I have to wake back up and do it all over again.

Yeah, and you might want to eat something so that you won't get sick  Anna. I will Kyle, and I'm going to do that and sleep for a long time til I have to get back up. I just want to sleep peacefully and not like the last three nights where my sleep was interrupted thanks to Baxter. Speaking of that where is he anyways. He's back in the room which I'm hoping it didn't became a house party. What do you meany by your house becoming a house party? Cause for some reason he likes to throw random house parties whenever I'm either gone to go over songs for the tour or practice for the tour. Don't ask cause I already know what is favorite movie is and its the first House Party movie. Wait a minute Anna..I think that you had just given me a really good idea for the the tour. Oh, and that would be a lot of fun just as long as we don't have the you know who called on us. What do you mean by that one person who always has to have them to come and stop the whole show and ruin it for everyone.

Which that has happened to me..Twice once by that stupid moron of a band director which I've gotten payback the very next day at practice and the last time one of the fire chiefs had unplugged the whole sound system during one of my shows back over in my home state and in my home town. That just had ruined it for me after that had happened to me that during a show. Let's just hope that no one pulls a single stunt like the last two times. Can't wait to do that why we are visiting your hometown during the tour. But it will be a huge surprise and we will have to pass the word on in a secret way so but we have to make it big.

I would love to do that but I have one problem..What is it? We have to find some really big place to have these house parties and we have to do this without getting caught. OK, keep going cause this is getting really excited and I can wait till we start doing this. I think that we need one more band or musician to join us when we do these house parties. I know that Demi is joining us for the house parties to help promote your tour. I wonder if anyone else knows about this yet. No, they won't until we all surprise them. But til then we can help get more inspirations for these house parties with different ideas for them once they do happen.