Chapter12 Feelin Alive(Class of 2012 is All in This Together)

It has been three days after graduation and the entire graduated class of 2012 who was all at this huge party at the convention center and everyone who is an alumni of ECHS is having a lot of fun expect for Anna who has been feeling super sad and is crying. Hey! Anna Your OK(She's feeling super sad and is in tears cause she's feeling confused.) Kyle,I'm not feeling right I can't believe that I've graduated from high school but I'm torn apart between my dreams of being a musician and being forced to go to college.

Hey, I know how you feel and sometimes you have to go and fight for your dreams. Really look you have to do what's best for you and not let your parents force you into doing what you don't want to do. Your right about those things Kyle. Oh and Anna I have something that I want you to have. He gives her an acoustic guitar for her graduation gift. Kyle how did you know about my dreams. Look Anna your like the little sister that I have never had.

Oh and about that performance that you had given at the competition I think that you should go and give these people a show. Who want to see Anna Morgan do another song cover of her choice. Everyone in the building goes crazy about what is about to happen next. Go chase your dreams you have to just believe in you..Thanks Kyle this will be something that I will remember forever. Weeks later and she sees all of the likes and thumbs up from her song cover of "Defying Gravity" by India Menzel and a lot of comments like one of them says "Wow you should chase your dreams." and another one said "Follow your Heart" Well, Well Well, If it isn't my own daughter and her little pathetic dream. She is very frighten and is wondering what is going on. Little did she realized that her mother had came in the room and was very upset at her. Mom, what are you doing here and I thought I had gotten rid of you years ago?" "You, did and now you are going to pay cause every move you make." "Cause you think that you are going go and chase your little heart?" I need some time alone in my room and don't even think about trying to come in and start your screaming.

As her mom tried to come upstairs to her room but she had gotten her guitar climbed out of the window of her room and drove off. The same night she covered "Robot"by Miley Cyrus. Look Kyle I need someone to talk cause I had to get out of the house for a while. Why, I bet its your parents again isn't? Yup I'm afraid so and more worst they had said that I will never be anything I will be a nobody and worst I will be like them.

I feel that my parents are controlling me and their making me feel that I'm some type of machine. Anna look don't worry and you need some time away from all of this to clear your head for a while. Would you like to go to this years music festival. I would love to go. When is it next week? Yep. I would love to to this festival. It would be a whole lot better than sitting at home listening to my so called mother who would had already made the decision for me to go to college rather than to let me go on and chase my own dreams.

It is several weeks later at The New York Music Festival
Alright everyone we would like to say that this years music fest was a huge success and we would also would like to say that the next year will be even super awesome. After the festival was over and she was on Skype. Madison Katie the festival was so awesome..I know the previous year wasn't as good as this year. Well I have to get ready to go for in the morning.. What's that? I have to go talk with the you know who..Hey Anna if you don't want to go to the college you really don't have to go..Yeah I know but I don't have a choice. What makes matter more worst is that they are already starting to notice what is going on. Anna, you really have to let go of all of that and don't worry about any of that.

Yes you do Anna you have to follow your footsteps and fly. You know what all of you are right I should chase my own dreams. There you go Anna! Now  we want you to go chase your dreams. We don't want you to worry about what your father nor anyone else think about you nor your dreams so go and get to your dreams. I will and I will give all of you an update on things tomorrow afternoon. I really don't want to go over there and see that moron. I just want to continue with what I've been doing which is me and my music.