Chapter 127 I'll Keep Trying But Take My Hand and Fly With Me

In this chapter she is asleep while listening to both I'll Try and Fly With Me and she is imagining herself and Nick flying like how Peter pan and Wendy was when the both of them were flying to the other world just like in the movie.

That same very morning and it is a little after 12:45

As I had set my things down in each area I had went and gotten my night clothes and had gotten a quick shower and had gotten in the bed. As I had started to fall asleep I had decided to put some earbud in my ear and started to listen to the song Fly With Me. As I had started dozing off while the song was playing my phone had started buzzing and it was an incoming text message.

As I had taken my earbud out of my ear and had pause the song I had read the text message to see who it was from and it was from him. Nick: Hey, I see that you are feeling a little bit better from what had went down a few days earlier. I don't want you to ever feel sad or down..If you are ever feeling along just know that I am always going to be where ever you are. Me: Yeah, I am feeling a little bit better from reading that so called rumor all over the internet and thanks for making me feel better. I better go and get some sleep. After I had send that text message I had set my phone back on my night stand and had but my earbud back in my ear and had restarted the song and had dozed back off to sleep.

As I had dozed off to sleep as the song was playing I had started to imagined what it was like if I was back in New Jersey with my unsupportive parents. I had imagined myself sitting in my room looking at the stars in the sky and I had wondered what it would be like to fly away from everything that is going on right now. As I had looked outside at the sky I had wonder what it would be like to just fly right out of the window going to a whole different world and place like Neverland. It looks like I will never know but maybe one day it will happen I had said to myself.

As I was just about to go to sleep I had seen something or rather someone just fly right into my room. As I had gotten out of my bed..I had turned around and looked at the shadow. I had seen the shadow right above my lamp. What on earth is happening? I had said wondering to myself. Then I had seen sparks flying in the same direction as the person was at. As I had went over to where the person was at I had seen a young guy and had wondering what he was doing in my room and how did he even get in here... Who are you and who is she little did she realized that it was Nick..So how did you get into my room. Now, that is a really go answer..You must be Anna the one who have very unsupportive parents aren't you. Yeah, every single day right when I come home from school I always wish that I could just fly right out of here into another world.

Well you know what I think that it will happen. As he had started to float up I had started to float right along with him. I was wondering and was confused like how on earth is this even happening. I couldn't even believe that I was standing right on the window seal and I couldn't even believe that I was about to fly out of my own window into the other world that I've been dreaming of this entire time. As the song was still playing both of them was standing on a tree branch that was right next to her window. Then little did she realized that she was so many feet above the ground as she was flying like Wendy in the peter pan story. Then as both of them were still above the ground little did she realized that she was in flying right into the stars with him. Then he had grabbed her hands and when she had it she was flying right into the second star so far away from where she was in her usual place. She couldn't even believe that this was happening to her in real time. She felt that her wish was coming true and was becoming a reality for her.

As the song had came to a close she was just amazed at how such a place like Neverland is..Wow, I can't even believe that this place is real..A place that you don't even have to worry about the real world. A place to just go and get away from all of society and life problem that is going on. Who know that this would even be a safe haven for people who are struggling with those types of problems that is going on in the real world. It is now 4:35 in the morning she went to her window to look at the stars that are in the sky. You know just like that dream that I had I know that I can say that I did made out of there. Now its time for me to finish what I had started.