Chapter 32 We're Right Back in the Water Floating

As we were still in Central Park and it was still raining and the wind is starting to pick up where it is like a tornado. Its such a good thing to be out in the rain instead of being inside but force to stay inside. Ha, Anna your so cute and adorable at the same time.

What its true my step-parents had always had forced me to stay inside and not to ever go out in the rain or I might get sick and worst I wasn't even allowed to go out. You know what your not a bad person after all. You know what your right about that. A lot of people had said the exact same thing about me. Even the lower classes were saying the most amazing things about me.

That same night it was starting to become super windy outside and it had start to rain extremely bad. We have to get somewhere dry I had said to him. Then I had thought to myself "What is he trying to do?" Then I had look to see that we wasn't anywhere near Time Square nor Central Park anymore but we was in a rural part of New York. As I had seen nothing but the front head lights and a rural road that had lead us to a extremely huge field and was wondering what was going on.

Whoa, now this is the most hugest corn field that I had even been in since the festival that was so many years ago. Which I was a little girl running in corn field along with my siblings. Even when I had gotten older and I was always upset at myself or had always had blamed myself for not believing in myself I had always came to the field to think for myself and had clear my head. Sometimes I had wanted to scream in a pillow and cry myself to sleep. Awe Anna I haven't known that you were going through those things even back home. Even more worst I had always had blamed myself for my learning disabilities and had felt that I was a looser and a nobody. sigh

Aww, Anna your not none of those things your just a girl who just learning things just take times for people like you. Don't worry about what everyone else think about you. I won't..Then as the two of them was still in the field it was still raining super hard to where the wind was blowing super hard.

I have never been in a storm like this one before in a field until now. Ha, Anna this is just the start of things. Some of the other things you will just have to let go of and have to warm up for like this. What about what my parents had said about me? That too we will have to let go of our past and run towards our future. Your parents have never helped you with your dreams nor had tried to helped you achieve with school did they.

No,They didn't do not one of those things all that they had ever done to me was control me and had played their mind games to where they were controlling me and what they had wanted me to do for the rest of my life. Even more worst they had wanted me to meet some moron who claimed that he was a disability specialist.

So what did you do whenever you had these types of problems? Well every time they had mentioned about this problem of mine I had always had put my earbuds in my ears and had turned my music up. I had knew that it was going to be OK and I was determined not to let anyone get to me nor my dreams. There you go Anna.

Then we were heading back to Manhattan and it was lighting really bad and I was sitting on the passenger side asleep. Well looks like we're going to be stuck in Rural New York until at least sometime tomorrow either in the morning or sometime in the afternoon if it doesn't rain this bad tomorrow. As we had made it to one of the rural small New York towns we were almost at the state line but we were not seeing any of the towers and other parts of New York.

That same night and I had just woken up not remember a single thing and the room was super dark."Where are we and why are we even in this place?" Then as he had wrapped his arms around her he had promised her that it was going to be OK and not to worry about a thing. As she is trying to go back to sleep she had felt her phone vibrate and it was a text message from her parents:
You think that he is going to be there for you forever and you think that you are going to win this battle. We will see about that.. (evil laugh) muhaha

Anna, are you OK? No I'm not and they are keep targeting after me and we will have to run soon before either one of us gets hurt. Or more worst one of us gets hurt. Look Anna its going to be just fine. When we get back we will add more security detail to the tour and have bodyguards all around us. She's in tears and can't stop crying and screaming begging him no to let them hurt none of them. Anna,it's okay I'm not going to let them get to you or no one else.

What will happen to them along the way and how will this impact her as she keeps her head up towards her dreams. Even more worst how will this affect her with the tour and around him. Stay tuned for the next chapter to see for yourself what will happen along the way and the rest of the chapters and this story.