Chapter 77 To You I Belong Anna

After I had finished with going over the song I had went ahead and had gotten ready for bed. I had put everything in its place and had read the other text message from Kyle and then I had set my phone on the nightstand beside me where I sleep at night. As I had began to fall asleep I was hearing my phone vibrate and was lighting up at the same time. I had looked at the screen and it was an incoming call and it was him. I had answered it and I was still trying to wake myself up.  Anna: Hello.. Kyle: Anna, I am so sorry to call you so late I have something that you would love to hear before Friday morning.

What is it and is it some really good news? Yup you won't even believe it at all and its about the tour. What is it? You know about the Irish girl band B*Witched don't you? Oh My God, Kyle I can't even believe that you have them coming on tour what are really that such an amazing person to even have them on the tour. So, how are we going to bring them up on the stage am I going to lead them on the stage? I believe you will but I'm not sure but I do know that you are going to cover To You I Belong on the tour.

But what about the visual for each of the songs for the set list for the tour. Anna, just calm down I'm sure that we will work something out before the opening of the tour. Kyle, sometimes I get to excited to where I just can't stop. I have to calm myself down and tell myself to relax. Hey, Kyle I have to get back to sleep and we will discuss more on this in the morning.

Don't try to get yourself all tired out Anna to where you would have to take a break. I won't Kyle and by he way I need to get myself back to sleep so that I can be ready to be on the road Friday morning. What about the interviews and the promotions for the shows? We already have the interviews taken care of now I just have to get some help with the promotions of the tours.

I think I know who can help me with the tour. Anna, why don't you go and get some sleep and we will finish the promoting in the morning. Oh, and make sure that you are able to help me selecting some of these songs with me. Anna don't worry we got this and it will work out. As I had taken the huge binder out it had so many songs that I had written or had covered all over the internet and even during some of the festivals that the school had hosted.

As I was preparing to get ready for bed I had found my song book and I had seen a note where it was at the end verse of the song Blame It On The Weatherman. As I had taken the note out of my songbook and had read it to see what it was. Anna, do you think that you can do this one and then bring them out while you are still doing the song on the tour. I believe in you and don't be nerverous about the tour. Kyle