Chapter 152 The Real Verdict is In

Flashback to early in the novel
She walks out of the room and is on the phone. This is a collect call will you accept this call.

Yes, I might as well should go on and get it over with cause I have to get back to practice she had said to herself. Anna, our daughter its go good to be able to talk to you. We missed you so much and we haven't heard from you in so many years. We just want to tell you how sorry we are for the things that we did to you over the years. Why, are you calling me to apologize to me for what you did to Baxter, Alyssa, or to me. I don't think that its ever going to happen. Cause you know what I so can't wait to see you, your husband, and that so called-specialist all rot in prison. Oh, and don't none of you come crying to me nor call me cause I'm done with all three of you.  Oh, and by the way I hope that all of you are away from me cause I don't want to see any one of you. She hangs up in their face and had walked back into the room.

Flashback to when she was a child and her parents were arrested
Mr. and Mrs. Morgan your both are being placed under arrest for child neglect, negligence, child abuse and child endangerment. "Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have a right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you." Do both of you understand your rights that was officially read to you. No, we both want an attorney for this we would never do something like that to her.

The two of them are super upset and her father is even screaming and had mentioned that he will get his revenge on her one day. I can lay my hand on her if I want to she can't do a thing about it and she will pay for all of this. Three weeks later at the trial she testify against her own parents and the judge had also seen that she was bruised but some of the wounds had finally had healed up.

Before the verdict was given out from the jury that they had begged the judge not to send them to prison. Instead the judge wasn't buying what they had mentioned. Then the jurors had read the verdict. We the jury find both defendants guilty as charged and we here by allowing removal of both children from the home until both are legal age to be at the house on their own.

Fast forward to now and she is live-streaming the whole court trial in real time. Fans all over the world was watching along with her online and on social media. Everyone else was watching it on the tv waiting for the news to come in. Even the other musicians that are on tour as part of the line up was watching it to  support her.

Flashback to Several of months earlier and we see that both Anna and Baxter are being escorted into the prison. Cry Me a River is playing at the start of this flashback. Anna, Baxter our children are finally here to see us. So what mom? You tried to hurt me cause you didn't want to see me succeed in what I love to do the most.

Why, so you can be all over the world? This was my dreams and not what you nor him wanted me to do with my life. I will not let that happen any more cause I'm done with both of you and your both are no longer in my life ever! She had screamed at both of them to where she was in tears. You both had betrayed all three of us. Do you want to know the most damaged part about all of this? Your never going to see anyone of us ever again so don't even try to do it cause we're done with both of you. You have ruined 19 years of my life and both of you had wanted to see me suffer every single day. Neither of you wanted to see me live my dreams and you would both wanted to see me being controlled. No, Anna that's not true. It's all true I know about it all. The years of verbal and mental abuse to where I was having panic and anxiety attacks every single day of my life. I don't believe that neither one of you deserve to see your three adult children ever again.

Flashback is over and the verdict is in.
We the jury find both defendants guiltily on all counts and will remain in custody. As the news had broken just moments ago everyone was all over the internet along with social media showing their support to her and her fans all over the world. Even in the US along with her hometown,other relatives, longtime fans, friends and even classmates from every school that she had attended from over the years was supporting her. The entire trial and verdict was trending all over social media and it was even being talked about all over the world and back in her hometown and home state.

As she was just about to go and get ready to head out to do sound check for tonight she had opened up her door. Hey, hi I guess you must had heard the news about what had happened. Yeah, I did..They had gave each other a hug. Your ready to go and get ready for tonight. Yeah I'm already am ready to do this. As she was just about to get ready to do sound check she had seen the rest of them and they had heard about the news too.