Chapter 105 This is what I've Always had Remembered About December

Its the very next morning and she's been having flashbacks and nightmares. Sometimes both would happen at the same time the other times would be at different times of the day well into the night. As the rest of them was going over the tour Anna was nowhere to even be found.

Several days earlier as both of them was on skype and was talking about an upcoming project.
Ah, Now I get what your talking about and there is just a few adjustments since one is promoting his new movie. Have you seen the previews of it. Yeah, I have its about a college freshman who had learned that he must do everything he can to find the truth and his parents. Wow, and that movie preview was super cool and we have to have some types of stunts in the show too as well. What do you mean by the stunts for the show?

Sometimes I ask myself what would it be like if I did go to college along with me crossing paths with me seeing him I had asked myself. Sometimes you must also ask yourself if you had crossed paths with the one who had tried to take you and your dreams down is it like making a pact with the devil himself. Other times I wonder what if I didn't quit the choir and was forced to go and see that so-called disability support specialist.
As I was still locked in the dark closet in a fetal position having an anxiety attack. As time was going on she was having a flashback when she was starting junior high and it's a Saturday morning. As the church choir rehearsal was underway she was outside strumming her guitar and no one could figure out what was going on. Has anyone seen Anna Morgan cause she's supposed to be inside rehearsing with us.

Wow, it's already 5o'clock and there are still no signs of Anna nor was there any answers from her. Hey  have any of you have talked to Anna in the last couple of hours I can't find her nor is she answering her phone. No, I haven't even seen her all day and this isn't even like her at all. I have t heard from Anna either. Have any of you had last talked to her or had heard from her Joe. No, we haven't even heard from her and the last time that Nick had last talked to her was several days ago but he's working on a project so he might not be able to answer either.

Hey, there you are..I can tell that your having another attack and I think that you need to take a deep breath. How long has this been going on Anna and why didn't you had told anyone of us. Look, I was so scared that something would happen. I know that I should had told one of you.
As Kyle was  going over the rest of the part of the show he had heard a knock. Hey,there's a guy knocking on the glass.. Oh my not him again!

Guys looks likes she's about to see a very familiar person so the next chapter all of you might want to brace yourselves. Someone who you all had read far back from when she was at the festival performing.