Chapter 65 Wide Awake from these Weird Nightmares

That same night as I had went to sleep on the tour bus as we were rolling off for the next stop before the actual tour. I as had drifted off to sleep I had started to have this extremely weird dream. She had felt that she was drowning. She had felt that she was in a huge deep and super extremely deep water to where that she had felt that she had start to suffocate to where she couldn't even breathe at all. She had even felt that this was about to be the beginning of a very hard nightmare for her along with all of the flashbacks that she has been having for the last couple of months.

As I had felt the water getting to my neck as I had started to float down to where I couldn't see a single thing. It was also where the deeper the water the darker it was to where I couldn't even see the sunlight anymore.
I couldn't even see a single thing cause the water was so dark and it was getting super cold as I had started to float down to the darker end of the ocean. As I was going  more deeper into the water it was getting more darker to where I couldn't even see a single thing. As she had kept screaming for someone to come and save her from drowning she had felt that no one could even hear her one bit. She had even felt that on one will  come to save her. As she had kept screaming  she had tried to swim but she couldn't and she had started to float down.

As she had kept downing in the water of her own fears someone had heard her and everything else that had went on. Back up above the shore her parents were happy to see that their middle child and first older daughter drowning. Then another guy had kept hearing her screaming that I had started to wonder who was this guy and why did he had jumped into the water. Then as he had made it to the darker end of the water she was just lying there motionless and breathless. Then as he had realized that it was only matter of seconds before something else had started to happen he had to swim back up to shore.

Then as he tried to swim back to shore with her over his shoulder it was getting super hard to see and the water was super dark and cold. Then as she was still in a breathless state she had started to hear all of the voices in her head that had kept telling her that she didn't apply herself, she would never be a musician or it wasn't possible for you to go on to the next level. Then as all of those things had came back to her she had then opened up her eyes and had realized that she was trying to hold on and she had started to realize that she was having a really huge nightmare.

Then when the rest of the group that was on her tour bus had heard the screams they were wondering if she was alright. Hey, your OK. I had the most scariest nightmare ever. I had felt that I was drowning and there was no one to save me. Aw, Anna its going to be just fine. Just go back to sleep  it will be all over with before we get to our next stop. Yeah,Your right Kyle I guess that it will be over sooner or later.

Who was that guy that was in this nightmare with her and why did he had jumped into the water? Even though that he was trying to save her could it be something more? What was it that was causing her to drown to the darker end of the ocean floor in the first place? It looks we will have to find out sooner or later who this guy is when that chapter comes.