Chapter 58 How Will I Know About What Had Went Down

Its now 7a.m and I am backstage getting ready to go and perform my first part of the college tour and it is a huge pack house. I had felt my phone vibrate and it was a text message but I had realized that I had to go and warm up for the show. I had also had found out that the entire student body had planned this whole concert out and there were even so many other undercover artist like me that had also came to performed. Then as I was about to go and perform I had felt a tap on my shoulders. Kyle you came to see me and my show but how with your dad?

Well, my father doesn't know that I do this for a living. If he even finds out that I am a music production major he would not only would threaten to have me remove but he would make me do something that I would regret.  Hey would you like to talk about the rest of this at lunch. Of course I would love to after my performance. Hey, just remember about what we had talked about just breathe in and you will do just fine.

Thanks Kyle. Oh and one more thing Anna, go out there and get everyone hearts. I better go and grab my seat see you out there Anna. Good Morning to both Santa Barbara Community College and Santa Barbara University. We would like to just say have fun cause the work is finally over. Congrats to all who had final exams over the last couple of weeks and I would also would like to thank both of the student body from both schools for putting together this super amazing concert together for the whole school to enjoy.

Then before I was supposed to be getting ready to hit the stage I had did two video diaries one for my YouTube channel and then one from every city and state that I am touring. Then as I had gotten finished with my performances I was filming my interview.

Interviewer:So Anna Morgan I must know you keep a video diary on all that you do on your tour. Yeah I've been doing one for every year since my seventh grade year. Interviewer: Your doing a special show back in your hometown and at the school that you had previously had attended and I must know is this a huge surprise?

Absolutely, and its a really huge surprise and no one knows about it. Interviewer: I must know if its gong to be filmed lived or what? Oh you will just have to wait and see and I can't tell you until then. After the concert was over Kyle and myself had decided to go and grab lunch and then we had went back to the studios so that he could help me with a couple of the songs. Hey, Anna stay right  there I need to answer this phone call.

  He sees that his father was calling him. Kyle hows my son? Things are going well for me. What about beautiful New York? Its fine and I've got to go I've got to get back to writing. Kyle hangs up but his father was still on the other end and had gotten back in the studio to help her with the songs. Anna, how will I tell my father that I'm a music producer. Look you have to just go and tell him the truth. Your right Anna I'm sure that he'll understand what I do for a living. He has to understand that this is your dream not his and he can't take that away from you just cause it's not in the real world. If he knows about this its so not going to be good at all Anna.

Rockstar Journey [Completed] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें