Chapter 34 She Blamed The World For Her Pain

This flashback is something that I can relate to because it happened to me my  junior and senior year of high school and sometimes I still do blame myself for it. Even when I walk those exact halls of the community college branch campus that I had attended during my 5th and 6th periods class during my junior year and 1st and 2nd period class during my senior year of high school I had wanted to be taken out of public school because of it and then I had realized that if I had did that I would had made the hugest mistake ever again. As of now I am regretting not chasing my dreams but as for Anna she has not only has to fight to chase her dreams she had even fought for them.

As she is walking into LaGuardia Airport grabbing her suitcases she feels a pair of arms all wrapped around her waist. I missed you. I missed you a lot more a voice had said back to her. She had turned around and she didn't know who arms was around her. I missed you too your ready to go of course I am and I can't wait to see your brothers along with your parents even Dani and Alena. Then as the two of them make it to his apartment and she is already asleep he had carried her inside of the apartment and had even carried her to the guest room.

Then he had gotten her suitcases too as well and brought them into the guest room. As she is waking up she sees that she is in the guest room and she is wondering where she is at cause she was passed out asleep. Wha.. What happened and why I am here? You had fell asleep on the way here you was really tired and I didn't wanted to wake you up. So what about that flashback that you have had on the way here.

What flashback is there something that you would want to tell me? She sighed, I had a extremely painful flashback and one I still blame myself for what had happened during my junior and senior year of high school which is one that I still regret til this day.

Flashback to August of 2010 and She is going to her Allied Health I Class and she is looking around and she is in the classroom by herself and she is feeling very low. That same day she she had pulled out her composition book and had sat behind the door and had begin writing in that book how she had felt. Then some of the other students where wondering what was going on and then she had start to write more of how she had felt about all about it. Then  the class had started and she had put her composition book back into her book bag then someone had tried to take her songbook and had started tossing it to the other students in the classroom.

Some of the students were even going through her guitar case tearing it all apart. Then some of the people from the Allied Health II Class was not happy about this at all. "Hey that's not funny you don't see that this girl have to have that every single day and you are tossing it around like it was nothing. You people should be a shame of yourself." Then a girl who was also in the Allied Health II class had came in and had helped her put everything back in the case  and she was super excited to hear that she was part of a only music class.

It was several of months later and she was heard outside singing and some of the people from the other vocational classes super amazed to hear such talent like her. She had even had wanted to get a music therapy class for people like her who is not only struggling with school but who also have a IEP. She didn't want to see anyone going through the same thing that she is going through.

Three days later and she is sitting in the classroom and a group of girls was saying a lot of super mean things about her and one of them had even called a guy to come to cause more harm to her. Even more worst  some of the other students had wanted to see Anna hurt super bad and some didn't want to see her in any danger. Then a teacher had tried to get the person to apologized to her for the threat but he had refused to even do that.

Flashback to August of 2011

She is in the Allied Health II class and one day she is in the class by  herself and its her very first day in the class and shes having a very bad feeling inside of her. She feel that  something very bad is going to happen. As she is taking a seat she is looking around and she is super scared  and afraid. She is having thoughts about what will happen years later when she has graduated from high school. What will even say about me when I graduate from high school and what will everyone say about me years later when I'm gone. Look don't stress about this you just need to just breathe.

Sigh,Every time when I am at lunch I see someone's paper on the ground they call them slow papers and some times  I have those thoughts that they could be my papers. I felt that I have let myself down. Awe Anna your just scared to death and is still is trying to get over the fact that you was nearly beaten up.

You don't deserve any of this not even the things that was being said about you. Then she had started to have a vision of her being severely bullied to where she had wanted to be withdrawn from the school all together but her stepparents wouldn't allow her so they had went to the school to talk to the teacher and she had hidden outside cause she didn't want to be embarrassed for the fact that they would laugh at her and would spread it around the whole school and everyone would hear it. They had even went to the dean of the school but nothing was done about this matter.
Flashbacks are over

Awe Anna, you are scared and I don't ever want you to be scared about what had happened to you and you have been hurt by what they had did to you and you don't deserve any of that. I know that you are still having those painful flashbacks but I want you to know that Its going to be OK cause I'm right here. You do not deserved none of what those people had said nor what they had did to you.

Awe, your such an amazing person and you should keep chasing your dreams Anna. Don't worry I will keep chasing them. I don't want to see you in that kind of condition to where you are making yourself really sick to where we would have to cancel the release party . Then they had hugged each other and she's in tears cause the fact that she was even having those types of painful flashbacks. But what if they are still going around talking about me all online don't worry about it.

Most of the things that had happened to me were real and yes I had a painful experience with being bullied and If any of you have ever been bullied like me I want you to know that I am here cause I have been through those things. Sometimes I have felt that it was my fault for not withdrawing from school and I even had felt that Demi would had been disappointed in me for those things. I was even judged for listening to her music but I have to say that I am proud to be able to listen to her music.