Chapter 52 So Yesterday

So Yesterday is playing in the first half of the chapter.
Its the very next morning and she wakes up only to find a lot of old photos of her with her parents as a child. She then takes all of the photos out of the book and puts them in a pile. Baxter, do you know how any of these photos and how we had gotten any of the them. I wish I could tell you sis but unfortunately I don't. She sees that they are mostly of her and her parents that were never there for her. Then she then decides to rips all of the photos of them.

Hey your alright I can see that you are super upset? Yeah, I'm alright its just that they always had tried to take my dreams away from me and like that was so beyond yesterday. He then sees her taking the half of the photos with her parents and burning them and the other half and putting back into the book.

You know sometimes you have to just let the past go and go on and live the future you know. Yeah, but for us our past is also something that is going to haunt both of us for ever. What are saying Baxter? Ever since they went to prison literally twice and had ended up on probation. Now they are able to follow you where ever you go.

Even when I'm on tour along with the rest of the crew. I'm afraid so but you don't have to worry about none of that cause as of today  I've managed to get a lot of bodyguards so that when you are on the road or on tour no one can some near you.

What about when we get ready to go to that festival that is coming up in May in Raymond Mississippi? Anna, my sister don't worry I've got it all figured out and I've also had gotten the news that its going to be in the downtown area and they've also had decided that there will be no school for anyone. Even if a person has to go to their tutoring session. Yup, I've managed to get the whole festival on a weekday in May.

Wow Baxter you are such a genius and is this part of your major. I believe it is and I've also had gotten more artists to come to the festival and perform too as well. So how is your music producing going. Actually, there is something that I want you to hear. He goes out of the room that she was at and he went to get his macbook and he plays the instrumental of the song that she had written. Wow now that is what I call a real music producer.

Oh, and I've also had gotten some of the songs that a lot of people had wanted you to play. I've found this one. He finds the song online which is by Hillary Duff. Baxter I must know how did you even had managed to pick these songs for me to cover at the festival.

Well Anna do you remember that other song of her's that you had covered a couple of years ago. Um, yeah I do why? Cause we are also bringing some surprise musicians to the festival too as well. She had even agreed to come to the festival. Oh My, Baxter do you know how many people that this festival is going to draw up. I would say about a lot of people. You are so right about this one Baxter. I can't wait to not only start touring but also be able to hold some of these concerts in the states that doesn't have actual musicans in that state but always have the same musicians to come to those states every year.