Chapter 138 I Don't Want To Loose You Again..Not Now Or Ever

Is there something you wanted to talk to me about. Do you remembered that night? Yeah, that one where I had almost died and you had almost lost me cause of what my parents had done. Yeah, what about it. When I had you in my arms I knew right then that you was the one that I wanted to be with from when I first met you. Why, did everyone online had speculated that you was engaged to her? Because Anna she had went behind my back and lied about the whole thing so that she could cut us off. She had even posted the whole photoshopped photos on both Twitter and Instagram so that she could have her family believing that I was engaged to her when in reality I wasn't.

I knew how devastated you were when that tweet had came out online and everyone was in a huge frenzy about it. What about the whole wedding what are you going to do about it. I've already told my brothers, my friends, and her that I've called it off. I just have to let her family know that it's not happening. Did your PR team know about it being called off? No, they didn't and they still don't know what is even going on with the whole situation. I'm going to my PR team in the morning to give them the news that I've had given to everyone else. I have to let them all know the real truth and not let anyone decide my life for me.

Do you want to hold another press conference? I have to so that the tabloids can know the truth too cause it's been spreading all over the press and the Indian press like wildfire. Both of their phones goes off to an alert. It's a news report revealing that the whole wedding celebrations had to be cut and more bad news about Priyanka was coming out about her and it was revealing much more worse. You know what Anna? I think that I am going to hold that press conference tomorrow morning. I think that it's time to expose her for what she is and the person who she really is so that the world can know too as well.

It's the next morning

Is it true that your calling off the whole wedding and if so why have you decide to call the whole thing off? Yes, I have called the whole thing off and that reason is I knew from the start that I can't just marry someone nor have a PR relationship. My heart belongs to a very special girl in this room. When I had seen her heartbroken and in that state that she was a wreck. I knew right then that something wasn't right from the get go. Ever since I've first met her I knew right there that she would be the one that I would completely in love with. I want my whole PR team to know that if I was ever to marry someone that someone is right here beside me. The both of them had hugged each other then was joined by everyone else. Aw, I can't believe that all of you had came. Hey, we wouldn't forget about you Anna no matter what is going on whether if it is good or bad. We are always going to be with you now lets go and finish up this last practice of the tour.

That same afternoon right after the press conference everyone is in the rehearsal sessions working on songs, choreography and the final run through of the whole show.

Video montages of the tour shows Anna and the rest of the artists who are performing on the tour going over the final run through of the whole tour. As they were going over the songs with that for the tour it even shows Anna going over the songs that she was going to cover on the tour. Along with her going over the choreography it even shows her in the studio and in the booth working on song covers. It even shows her interacting with the other musicians as well as with Demi along with Kevin and his brothers while going over parts of the show.

While Anna was strumming over one of the songs she had heard a knock. Oh, Hey Kyle I haven't heard from you all day. Yeah I've been watching the other press conference and been looking over the set list. So how did the press conference go for both of you? It went well for the most part along with the rehearsal for the show. I so can't wait to see the whole show. Oh, and by the way I've heard that you had gotten a lot better. Yeah, I have actually and I've learned not to let things get to me.