Chapter 93 Days and Nights Of Continuous Music

Its the very next day and its 4:50 in the afternoon and she's still sitting at the piano still playing the song. Hey, how long have you been sitting at the piano learning the song? Its been since yesterday when I had found the sheet music. Since last night and what time did you get back up this morning? It was 11 this morning when I had gotten back up and went back and learned the song. Can I listen to you play it? Yeah, let me get the sheet music that has the lyrics on there.

Wait a minute...I never heard this song before either but how was you able to get the sheet music with the lyrics to them. Oh, one of Kyle's close relatives use to have a book with different songs by a lot of musicians before she had sadly passed around four years ago. I'm still wondering for myself how did this one had even ended up in my songbook. I guess time will tell for itself. Oh, here are the lyrics to this song if you was looking for the song.  
You're crying night and day
You wonder how you ever lost your way
Nothing matters, you must survive
You heart is slowly dying and so you cry

[Chorus]
All that I need is love
From the moment I wake
Let me feel your embrace
All that I need is love
Hold me closer each day, every step of the way

Like flowers need the rain to live
A bright beginning Lord, the greatest gift you give
You changed my, life forever
Lover of my life, I realize
All that I need is love
From the moment I wake
Let me feel your embrace
All that I need is love
Hold me closer each day, every step of the way

When the morning comes and the sun rises to the sky
All my troubles will be over and the way made easy
Until then all I need is to know You'll always hear me
When I call out Your name, call out Your name
All that I need is love
From the moment I wake
Let me feel your embrace
All that I need is love
Hold me closer each day, every step of the way

As I finally come to the final rest of the song I had heard something buzzing and it was a message from Kyle. I have to go and get ready for practice and we also have a meeting in the next couple of days to discuss the intro and which part and the rehearsal is mandatory for everyone. Do I need to tell my brothers about this meeting? Yeah, you might as well should go ahead and let them know about it. I've already forward the information over to Demi. They will also will need us there for the rehearsal of the entrances and endings of our parts. They had even contacted the other artists that are coming on this upcoming tour. What the ones who are guests on this tour. We had forwarded everything to them too as well abut the tours that's taking place.