Chapter 79 Sometimes You Have to Catch Your Breath

That same day as Kyle and myself were going over the other songs that I had covered or had actually had recorded on my macbook. As I was going through all of them to see which one would be great for me to do and to also release on the album I had felt my phone vibrate. It was an incoming text from Maddy. Maddy: Anna,You need to get on twitter right now cause your trending on there again. Anna: What am I trending for this time and this better be super good Maddy: Just log on twitter now.

She then logs into twitter from her macbook and she sees that she is trending. Please its not for that stupid trial that is going on. As she had clicked on the hashtag AnnaMorganMS she had then seen that a lot of people from WCHS who had graduated in 2012 but had never had the chance to see her perform were wanting to surprise her before the surprise show. Then she had seen the college which Maddy currently attends and they were trending once again. This time it was going to be more worst than she was expecting.

Now what they are trending for this time I had said  to myself as I had read the hashtag and it was about the festival over in Raymond, MS when Maddy's school had that day. As I had read the article and read about what was going on that day and they were even mentioning about the amazing vocal talent that she has and it has even mention the outfits that she had worn on stage that day. As I was reading more of the tweets in the hashtag one of the coach from the school that Maddy attends had re-tweeted something that Dr. Carmichael had said and it was so beyond disrespectful that she had started screen shoting everything that went on between both of them.

As she had tweeted the screenshots of all of tweets that both of them had said about her then her phone goes off again and it was another text message Anna, Can we meet at 7pm tonight? There is something that You would love to see. Anna: Yeah,That sounds like a really good plan see you at 7pm. Then as I was still was looking up at all of the tweets that these two were sending about me then Kyle had came back into my room when he had seen me doing some digging online. Hey, what were you trending for this time. Oh, you know the same thing about the festival and I have to be somewhere at 7 tonight. Like exactly where are you going. I don't know and you tell me. Look, Anna I don't want to spoil whatever it is that you are going to tonight please. Then as I had looked back at the tweets that they were going back and forth about me like I was some form of a ragdoll.

Anna, you really need to check this out apparently a head coach of the men soccer team and that so called specialist of your are talking about you all on twitter. Kyle, I know cause I was the one who had screenshots to prove what those two were up to on Twitter. Oh, and about that you are trending like hotcakes cause of this. I know and now if I am seen like this tonight in public my photo will be all over the internet. As she was looking through her closet for something to wear she had also had decided to find some sunglasses and a jacket so  that no one could know that it is actually her.

It is now after 5 pm and she is getting ready for her day and she is about to do her hair when her phone and laptop had went off again. Oh, what now I am trying not to be noticed just for a day. Then as she had picked up her phone she had realized that the screenshots were going viral and it is being the most talked about all over twitter and other social media platforms. Ugh, here we go again with this and I just don't even want to be bothered right about now. Anna, just calm yourself down its going to be just fine.

Sometimes you just have to go and catch your breath from all of this mess that is going on right now. Your right Kyle sometimes I just get out of hand with all of this that is going on.  Then as she had looked at her phone and she had realized that it was 6:50pm. Oh, Kyle I better get going cause I have to meet him directly at 7 he needed to show me something. I'm right behind you Anna and I'm heading that way too I have to  get a few things done for the tour. What about your parents and your aunt? Oh, My mother and aunt knows about me being in the studio. I just don't want it be like last time with my father. Tell me about it Kyle.