Chapter 92 All That She Needs is That Someone

Its now 12 am which is also her birthday and she is now sitting behind the door but she see someone coming in the other way. She is wondering who was it..She is also is afraid and she hears someone calling her name. She is very upset about what had happened the day before and she feel that she doesn't belong. Hey, I heard about what had happened on yesterday and I can see that you look really upset. Yeah, I am and what makes it more worst is that I feel that I don't belong here. I don't belong on stage and I don't deserve to have this dream of mine. Maybe I should just go back to New Jersey. Maybe I should just go back to being normal. Maybe you should go and fight for your dreams. Maybe shouldn't give up on your dreams just because of a stupid thing that had happened on live television.

You have a choice to make. Either you go and break free and keep your dreams alive or remain in that trap forever. Yeah,Your right I guess now I have to make a really huge decision not only for myself but for my team and for my fans. Sometimes I feel really guilty about what I'm doing. Guilty about what? Guilty about your parents trying to tear you down. Is that what is making you feel guilty and making you want to give in and quit. I know whats it like to be in a similar trap like you and all of the things that they had said about me and my brothers. Really..yeah, a lot of people had said very negative things about us but we didn't let them get in the way of what we love to do.

What was that? Living our dreams as three guys from New Jersey and doing what we love to do best. Which was singing and going on tour to different states every single day and singing our hearts out to our fans even if they are unable to see us at our concert. Hey,whats this doing in my song book I don't remember having any sheet music. Oh,someone wants you to cover that song for them at the show. But I only know how to play guitar I've never even had a chance to learn how to play the piano. Don't worry about that and you will do just fine. Oh,and by the way...Happy Birthday Anna. (He then puts a small plate which had a cupcake on top of the piano. I had then blew out the candle that was on top of it.) Had you made your wish yet. If I tell you my wish won't come true.

As both of us was sitting at the piano I had started to wonder what was going on. Anna...Anna, Oh, sorry about that I was just wonder what was going on. I had started to put all five pages of the sheet music on the stand of the piano then I had looked at the lyrics to the song. I don't know about this one. Its OK cause we have each other and we would love for everyone to hear it at the show. But what will Laura think about me performing a song like this one. Anna,Its going to be just fine. I'm sure that the fans and everyone will be there to hear your cover of this song.

Your ready Anna..Yeah I guess so its just that I'm a bit nervous about doing this. I'm right here and I'm going to stay right here cause I know that you are the confident one. That what they all say but I don't even think that its going to work. Of, course it will Anna just close your eyes and take a deep breath. As I had taken a breath I had felt a hand curling my fingers and then they were touching the piano keys. Then as I was learning the song All That I Need I had decided to listen to the song before I had started to actually playing it. Its now 12:30 am and she is still playing the song still but she is also is falling asleep. She then wakes up and see that she is no longer sitting at the piano instead she is in the one of the rooms of the penthouse that she is at and she then fall back asleep. Hey...what happened? You had started dozing off to sleep. But wha...Just go back to sleep.