Chapter 107 One More Day Its a Surprise

Its the last day of practice before the surprise show that is tomorrow night. As I was still going over songs after songs, dances after dances I wonder sometimes will the fans ever see this show as something that they will never forget. I guess we will just have to wait and see since its a huge surprise and we can't really talk about it. Hey, Anna you have to come and check out the final design of the stage out! Kyle had asked me while he was out in the hallway. As I had walked outside and when I had came and looked at the stage I was super amazed at the final design of the whole stage.

Hey, I better get back to rehearsals Kyle..I will see you after..OK As the rehearsals were still going on I had heard a knock at the door. OK, everyone excellent job see all of you in two hours back here so that we can finish up so that we can be ready for in the morning. As everyone was going into the hallways to take a break I've felt a hand..Nicholas you've came to see me he had hugged her and she was in tears. Hey, I'm glad that your alright from what had happened yesterday.

Yeah, I just wish that I could had been here much sooner. Hey, I have to get back to rehearsals for tomorrow. We have the surprise show tomorrow night. See you afterwards. Yeah, I will but I don't know what time that I will be out. I will be right out here when you are done. OK, see ya. As the rehearsal went on he had looked at the window and he had seen her practicing songs and dances for the final time before he would be there with her for the big tour.

As the rehearsal was just about over I had stopped right in front of the of the door cause our choreographer wanted to let us know that we had to be at the stadium by three or four tomorrow since we had sound check and had to get the stage ready. See everyone bright and early now go on your tour bus and get some sleep.

Hey, there you are I've see that you're out here. Yep, I wasn't going anywhere without you. Yeah, it's been a very long day and I got to go and get ready for in the morning. Oh, you mean the surprise show. Yeah, and I better also go and get some sleep so that I won't be super sleepy. You know I don't want anything to be like what had happened with the interview a couple of months back. That was the most humiliating thing that I've ever seen in my life. Aw, Anna we're always going to be right here with you.

Hey, Anna oh there you are Kyle had put his luggage up under the bus.  Hey, I'm going to go on and get my bunk all set up ok then. As I had put the rest of my luggage up under the bus I had gotten my duffel bag and my purse and put them on the couch. Hey, see ya in the next hours...Anna I have to get to Joe and Kevin they are waiting on me. Tell them that I said hello for me. I will and go get some sleep cause it's a very long road to your home state.