Chapter 48 Hold On Tight To Your Dreams Anna

The very next morning as I had gotten up to check on the comments that was made about the sound cloud project that I had released at midnight this morning. Oh hey Anna I didn't even expect to even see you up this morning. As I had logged into Sound cloud to check out what the general public were thinking about the songs. There were a lot of really good comments about what they had thought about it. Then I had a message to pop up on my laptop and little did I had known that it was an IM message from Maddy letting her know how amazing and how hard I had worked on the album.

Hi Anna this is Maddy I just want to congratulate you on a extremely job well done with the project keep it up and I can not wait to see you. Awe thanks Maddy and I missed you too. I can't wait to see you too. Good luck with everything Anna..Same to you Maddy and I will see you soon. That same day I was in a huge panic rush since I had to be at an very important meeting. Whoa Whoa Anna, don't panic its going to be just fine. OK Baxter I get what your trying to tell me now. OK,Anna good now where do I need to go and drop you off at on W 56th Street. The Address is 1755 W 56 Street.

As Baxter had went to drop me off at the building. Now Anna please let me know when you are done with your meeting OK. I will Baxter. As I had walked into the building I had realized that there were three other people who were also attending the meeting. Then as I had arrived into the huge press conference like room I had felt super excited about what is in store for me and my dreams as I am still holding to them very tightly.

As the meeting was going on there were several sponsors, music corporations for the live streaming for the ones who cannot attend and even the DJ who are also going to be there too as well. Which we had all found out that it was about the upcoming festival in Raymond, Mississippi. I was super excited to even hear about this festival. I was getting a lot of details about how the festival was going to be set up and the exact design of the stage  for this festival too as well.

Whoa now this stage even spins around 360 degrees just like at the Houston Astrodome when Selena had her last concert back in 1995. She had even seen the similarity of the stage for the festival and the one from the Houston Astrodome from 1995. I bet that this festival is going to be super huge and even better  they are even going to do a one hour concert and its going to be shown on all of the American Broadcast Company's affiliate channels and they are even going to do behind the scenes of the festival on GMA. Hey, Anna your fans really do love hearing you and seeing you even though they feel that they will never see any of your shows in person.

As the meeting had came to a huge close and when I had walked into the hallway I had felt a pair of hand over my eyes and I was super surprise. I was wondering who was this person but I could not see them. Then I had felt something around my neck and I was wonder what was it. Then she had felt something around her neck and she was wonder what it was but she couldn't even see what it was.

Oh My who is this very mysterious person and who is he it looks like a very familiar person and what was the object that was put around her neck. Is this what we are not thinking what is about to be for both of them. It looks like that you are the only one that can figure out in the next chapter.