Chapter 154 You've Made It Anna Morgan (Champange Problems)

Three months later
As everyone is celebrating the very last day of the concert Anna Morgan is standing outside on the rooftop looking at all of the buildings in Downtown Manhattan. As she was looking at the buildings while everyone else was celebrating the end of the tour with very loud music in the background. Back inside..Hey, Baxter have you seen Anna we can't find her anywhere. Guys, there she is outside looking at the buildings. As it was starting to become dark to where the stars started to come out into the sky.

Hey, there you are Anna we all have been looking for you and why aren't you inside with the rest of us celebrating the tour. I just..it's just that..Anna it's ok and we all know what you had went through to get here. You had struggled to get here and now you are here living your dreams,touring every state in the US and all over the world and most of all your telling your fans your story. We could have not been anymore proud of you Anna Morgan. No matter how much you have struggled to get here and tell your story we're with you.
Sometimes I ask myself what it would had been like if I was forced to follow their destiny instead of mine. She is imagining what it's like to be in college and was still forced to be trapped and wasn't able to chase her dreams.
I was still forced to hide my learning disability away from the entire student body until one day some of them had found out about it. Even to where the disability support specialist was making a lot of fun of me. As she walks into the area of the building where the disability support services was located she was starting to become nervous to where her knees we're shaking and to where she had ran out of the building all together. It had gotten to where I was forced to blame myself for it all.

Back inside of the party and along with Demi, Dani, Maddy, Sophie, Kevin, Lucas, Joe, Madison and Kyle inside of the party. They was even live chatting with some of the of the other artists that was with her. As she was walking into the party she opened her eyes to realize that she was officially living her dreams. You know what you're right about it I should be super happy and excited that I'm living my dreams and not letting anything nor anyone get in my way.

I can't even believe that the first part of my journey is officially over but ready to vocally and visually tell my story. You know Anna you're such a workaholic and you should be having fun with us and not worry about that right now. You know what Kyle your right maybe I should put all of that on hold for right now. I should be here with all of you having the best time of my life celebrating my accomplishments. I should also be happy that I'm here living my dreams and not trapped in what society wants me to do. I want to be able to tell the world my story about my struggles with my learning disability through my music and visuals.

Do you want to know something about that Anna? It will happen just give it some time. You have the chance to do just that and all of the world of is watching you and they want to see and hear you and your story Anna. There is also one more thing that you should know Anna and its something that you have been fighting for this whole time that we all have been with you on your journey. Whats that? The worst is over for now  and now its up to you to keep fighting for your dreams Anna.  They should know your story and who you are and what home town and home state you had came from Anna.

Now do all of us a really huge favor not only for your fans but for the ones back in your home town. We all believe in you no matter how good or bad it is or will be Anna Morgan. Then someone walked right behind her and had cover her eyes and little she had knew that it was Nick. Nicholas, I didn't know that you was here. Neither did I and I had thought that you was inside of the party. I needed some time alone to think and clear my thoughts. I felt bad about the day when I had thought that you was engaged to her and had just felt everything crashing all the way down. You know what..Your right about everything and I want to apologize for not believing that you was engaged to her...He then pulls her close in his arms and smiles right at her.

There's something that I need to tell you as well Anna. What is it? This whole time I've been realizing that my love for you have grew so much since the day we had met. When I had held on to your necklace I had realized this whole time that I really needed to be honest and tell you how I had felt about you Anna.