Chapter 122 Its Really Tearing Up Both Of Our Hearts

As both of us had walked into the venue Maddy and myself was setting up for the stream but then as the room where I was had started to fill up with a whole lot of supporters and a lot of other people. Baxter and rest were live streaming the whole thing but as I was about to start performing I had seen Kevin and his brothers along with her. She had started to have that feeling in her stomach once again. She had even tried to run off of the stage but then Maddy had noticed how scared and afraid she was as she was trying to fight all it.

Anna, Listen to me its going to be OK all of us is right here with you. We all know that you're scared and is having that worthless feeling. Were not going anywhere and we are always going to be with you through the good and the bad along with the heartbreaks. Now go out there and make the crowd proud cause they all need you right now. I will Maddy and I want to make all of you proud. You are making us proud Anna.

As she had came out on the stage with her guitar she had decided that she was going to perform another song. As one of the stage personnel had wondered why for the song change. Look, Shes in a really bad place right now. She really needs all of us right now and if you don't like it then either you can deal with it or you can leave. If you are staying in this area Alexander let me tell you something. She is really hurting right now and she really needs all of us with her during this time.

I know that all of you were hearing the news this morning and was wondering why I didn't say anything about it. That reason is because I chose to take a very long break from social media and had decided to put on this impromptu show on for all of you. I just want to say if you are ever alone I want all of you to know that its going to be OK cause we are all in this no matter what. Whether you are part of the fandom or not. When you have those days that you want to go and close everything and everyone out just know that its going to be OK. I'm sure that you know the words to this song and if you do then I want all of you to join along with me.

It's tearin' up my heart when I'm with you

But when we are apart, I feel it too

And no matter what I do, I feel the pain
with or without you

(hey..yeah)
Baby I don't understand
Just why we can't be lovers
Things are getting out of hand
Trying too much, but baby we can't win

Let it go
If you want me babe, let me know
I am down, on my knees
I can't take it anymore

It's tearin' up my heart when I'm with you
But when we are apart, I feel it too
And no matter what I do, I feel the pain
with or without you

(oohhh...alright)
Baby don't mis-understand (don't misunderstand)
What I'm trying to tell ya
In the corner of my mind (corner of my mind)
Baby, it feels like we are running out of time

Let it go
If you want me babe, let me know
I am down on my knees
I can't take it anymore..ohhh

It's tearin' up my heart when I'm with you
But when we are apart, I feel it too
And no matter what I do, I feel the pain
with or without you

Tearin' up my heart and soul
We're apart I feel it too
and no matter what I do, I feel the pain
With or without you

Tearin' up my heart and soul (alright)
We're apart I feel it too (I feel it too)
and no matter what I do, I feel the pain
With or without you

It's tearin' up my heart (tearin' up my heart and soul) when I'm with you
But when we are apart, I feel it too (we're apart I feel it too)
And no matter what I do, I feel the pain
with or without you

And no matter what I do, I feel the pain
With or without you

As the crowd had cheered her on and she had finished strumming the last part of the song she had went into the green room where Nick things was at and she had set the letter on the counter. As I was walking out of the room he had walked in and he had seen the letter. He had a really worry look on his face and he had seen a really sad look on her face. Hey, Anna how are you feeling. How I was earlier that feeling that you wanted to shut everything and everyone out. Hey, don't feel bad its going to be OK.

As Nick had went back into the green room he had seen the envelope. He had started to wonder what it was and who was the envelope was from and he had started to have a very confused look on his face. As he had seen the front of the envelope he didn't know that it would be from Anna.

The letter in the envelope is very personal and is super heartbreaking. What is in the envelope along with the letter. What kind of letter is it and how will this affect both of them personally. How will he take this and how will this affect him along the way.