Chapter 24 Staying Cool but Looking Hot

Three weeks Later and she's outside by the pool and she is sunbathing and someone tries to push her into the pool. What the Baxter are you crazy you had nearly pushed me into the pool. Well sorry if I had stopped you from being in the sun. When she had gotten back to the room to get dress to go sight seeing more on the outside part of Vegas.
She had gotten a surprise face time and it was Maddy...Maddy its so good to see you so and how's classes going. Its not good cause I have a teacher who has never even taught one single lesson in algebra and more worst he left us to do all the work and more worst its all online and I can't get any form of help on it. What that's super awful to hear about that.

It would had been more worst if I had that teacher was actually teaching us. Anna hes not really a teacher hes the head coach of the men soccer team. Hes coming I better go wait Maddy put him to the camera I have a few words to say to him. Hey douche bag are you the so called teacher who is not allowing  the students to have any form of help on their algebra homework. He answers her and little he knew that he was on face time. Yes I am.

Well let them get some help and when I get to that campus we will have it out. You hear me you are a no good idiotic instructor.  I can't wait to see you Maddy. Can't wait to see you either. I will see you soon Anna thanks for sticking up for me. Awe Maddy, How nice well you better go I have to finish up some important things. I will see you soon and don't worry about what he thinks nor what he say.

That same day Maddy was putting up flyers for a concert that Anna was going to be a part of the the college campus concert. She's super excited to see that her friend is living her dreams. Maddy and Katie were both squealing  along with several other people in their dorm room alongside with the other girls in their dorm. The news of the concert had quickly spread all over the internet, social media, flyers and word of mouth and it was even the number one trending topic on Twitter.

It's 11pm and she is soundly asleep and she is suddenly awoken. Baxter it's late I'm trying to sleep I have to be at rehearsal tomorrow she didn't know that it wasn't him it was someone else. Anna wake up. She  then hears that voice called her name again. Anna..Nicholas,what are you doing here it's really late and I have to be at rehearsal in the morning.

I know that silly. Can I go back to sleep please? Whatever you say and what's with you always wearing that amazing smile? I don't know I wish could tell you that  you will have to look for the answer for yourself. Get some sleep and stay beautiful for me. Then before he left her room he put something up under her pillow and walked out. What's this? A note from him. I wonder what does it says she thought but then I don't have time to read it I have to get some sleep.

What is this telling her that something is about to happen or what?  Is this the beginning of something for the both of them. What is the note about and what does it says. Well you are the only one that knows the truth.