Chapter 27 That's How I Know That Hes the One

Its the next day and she wakes up and she grabs her phone and turns her alarm off and she turns the television up to the local news. As she turns the television up she hears the news about her. She was mentioned on the local news about an incident that had apparently had happened with her parents.

We have some breaking news to report to you at the top of this hour Breaking news: Parents of YouTube sensation and musician Anna Morgan have not only had written notes on how they were going to kidnap their own daughter but local sources have now revealed that they are stalking her to where it is getting out of hand. We have been told that Anna will now remain on 24 hour watch.

She calls Baxter and she tells him about the news about her parents. What! Anna are you in your room. Yes I am OK Stay there I am on my way there now. What am I going to do I am so scared she said screaming in her head. Then she hears a knock on the door. She walks to the door very slowly and she has a weapon in her hand. Shes whispering to herself and is praying that it is not her parents.

She look in the peep hole to the door trying to make sure that it wasn't them. She a guy and hes holding flowers and she unlocks the door and she had realized that it was him. Oh Nicholas its just you. Hey your OK cause you look really worried and afraid. He gives her the batch of roses and she puts them into a vase that is filled with water. She also reads the card that had came with the flowers.

To an amazing girl you are the most brightest star in my eyes and I know that you have had those dark days but to me you are the light in my eyes with love.

Awe how nice of you how did you know. Look Anna ever since we had met at the recording studio and that night at the party I knew how beautiful you was but I just didn't know how to tell you. She had had started to blush. Your OK you look really scared and its not going well at all. Yeah its not going well at all. Its OK you can tell me. Look I don't know how to tell you this but my parents are after me. Did you call your brother? Yeah I did and he said that he was coming. What about your sister? Shes coming too as well so that they can be guarded too as well and away from my parents.

Look I'm staying right here and I am not going anywhere and I'm not going to let them hurt you nor lay a hand on you. That same day as I was asleep and I was having a really bad nightmare. I had rested my head on his shoulder as I was asleep.

That same night and it was super late probably eleven at night and I was looking at all of New York and I had asked myself "What would it be like if I was not even here and I was forced to go to school still? I would probably would be super miserable for the rest of my life crying myself to sleep every single day." Then I had heard a voice behind me. Then I had thought to myself who was that person that was behind me could it be Baxter.  As I was still looking at the buildings and other things. What in the world is going on?

Then he grabbed her hand as the two had danced to That's How You Know by Demi Lovato. Then as she had kept dancing she had wondered how long will this even last will this last forever. One day it will last for a very long time. We will be stronger for each other and will not let anything get in the way of each other. Then he had picked up the note after I had read it.  Anna what's going on what's wrong? Its them please don't let them hurt me. I'm not going to let them even think about hurting you a bit. Several hours later and she's asleep. What the its 3 a.m. Why are you waking up at 3 in the middle of the night look someone along with my parents has been stalking me along with my brother and sister and more worst they are after you and your brothers too as well.

That same night as she was asleep she was having the biggest nightmare ever. She was surrounded by her entire family without Baxter and Alyssa and she was standing on a cliff and when she tried to get away from them she had felt someone pushing her from that cliff into a very dark abyss. She kept screaming for someone to come and save her but little did she knew that there was no one to come in and save her. As she had kept falling in the abyss it had started to be more darker than before. 

She had kept screaming until she had woke up and was in tears from the nightmare. Anna what's wrong your alright. No, I'm feeling that no one will be here to save me if I had fell into a very dark and bottomless abyss. Awe Anna that's not true you was just scared and you had a really bad nightmare. Just try to go back to sleep and get this out of your head for a while. What will happen to me and will they come after me? Of course not, there's not a single person one after you and your just having a lot of nightmares and feeling stressed. Then he was starting to see her vulnerable side of her and he is starting to know how super vulnerable she was to her parents who are after her.

What am I going to do now that it is all coming back to me in the flashbacks and nightmares that I had? I feel that these mind games are just going to only get more worst than ever I have to find a way to not let this get to me and what I love to do the most is be a musician. Then little did she had knew that it was just the start of it and she had gotten the final dates of her tour. When she had pulled up the e-mail for all of the tour dates that when she had gotten another text message but she had went back to sleep.