Chapter 84 From Mississippi to Hollywood

That same day as the three of us had went over the photos of the different visual intros for the entrance of every artists that are on the rosters to tour along with me. As I had look at each one of the visual intros  I had even had a chance to see the sample of the intros that could possible be part of the tour. Hey Kyle, what about this one I think that is a good one and I also had found this one too. Now that's a really good one for the opening Kyle but what about this one. I think that is a good one too.

As we were still deciding on which opening visual we should use for the tour I had started to wonder where was Mr. McIntyre was but then I had seen him out in the hallway on his phone. He had told us that he needed to respond to some urgent emails. Hmm, what is this its an e-mail from Universal Music Group Communications,WME:Hi, Phil we had just heard the news about one of your own is about to go on tour soon and I would like to know if you would like to a one of our artists on tour with your people. Phil McIntyre: Of course we do and we are even starting on the tour process and are even in the process of deciding a visual intro for our artists and we will do one for yours too as well.

Kyle I that I've found the perfect visual for the show intro when we get ready to start the tour in the next couple of months. Whoa, Now this is so you Anna and I can't wait to see the whole intro when we get ready to go over it. I know and you are so going to love it along with the whole crowd. Hey, did the promoters ever gotten back to you about the shows in my home state to air on the television along the online ads too. Yup, and I've even managed to get both Livenation and Ticketmaster to even get more of the show dates for your home states. Wow, Kyle this is so going to be the most epic thing ever to see for myself.

Now we just see how will this tour goes once we get all of the list the songs from every artists that are on the roster to perform with you and we can just do one big set list. Also we will get with all of the artist who song you are covering on the tour and whatever song you are covering will do along with them. For example, if you do one of B*Witched songs you will bring them out on the second verse of that song that you are doing.

So what about the tour promotions and how are you going to do that one. Oh, we have some really good ideas once I get them approved. Oh, Hey Anna can we work on the rest of the rehearsal sometime tomorrow. Yup, I think we can do that about nine in the morning so that I can be rested. Thats sounds good Anna so that I can also help you with the intros for the tour. Yeah, I think that I am going to need you on that one.