Chapter 35 She Wants To Break The Chains For Good

This chapter is a two part chapter just like the previous chapter in this story and in this first part of this chapter is from her childhood when she was part of the church choir until her sophomore year of high school and it had gotten super ugly between her and the pianist of the church choir. She had wanted to quit but was told to stay. What will happen in the first part of this well looks like you will have to read for yourself. Here we go this is about to be the start of her dreams.

The very next morning and she was waking up wondering how she had ended up asleep in the guest room. Wow it feel very weird that I'm in New York and I am living a very huge dream and its something that I have always wanted. How long have you been chasing and fighting for your dreams.

Ever since elementary school and a lot of other people had also had encouraged me to go on and fight for my dreams. What about you being part of the church choir as a girl all the way to your sophomore year of high school? It all had started back in the spring of 2009 and I had wanted to terminate my time as part of the choir. Practice for that Saturday had ended for the day and I was just about done with it and I was super upset about it.

Look its time for me to begin to do my own thing and its time for me to break free. Oh please you are not breaking free from this choir as long as your parents are watching you and you are part of this choir. So what is it to you to think that you can get up under my skin.

You think that its OK to hold me back do you. She is super upset and is not having any of it and it had gotten to where she was screaming at him. You know what that is it I am done with this I don't need any of you. You wanted to hold me back for so long but you know what. I'm done with all of this!

As I had left the church I was walking downstairs making sure that no one was looking for me and then I had send a text to him to let him know that I was outside and I had needed someone to talk to about what had happened at practice. As she had gotten in the car  with a guy little did she it knew that it was only Kyle. Anna whats the matter. Kyle have you ever had to make a huge choice  for the better. You mean when you have to make a very difficult decision not only for you but what you are going through.

Anna, sometimes I have to make the most difficult decision ever myself even I do them just to support you and your dreams. So hows the choir going at the church. Kyle, I have some bad news to tell you. What is it? Look Kyle I quit the choir today. What! Anna Denise Morgan are you crazy do you know how super upset your parents would be if they had found out about this.

I just couldn't take it anymore and I'm so sick of what that jerk is telling me to do and sometimes you have to just break those chains. Look,Kyle I know that your really upset at me for that she said sad. Look, Anna I'm not upset I'm just shocked about all of this.

Don't ever think that I'm upset at you. He sees her in tears and he feel really bad about all of it. Anna, I'm sorry about screaming at you and I know how sensitive you are. Awe, Kyle thanks lets go  and  pay that stupid douche a visit once the practice is over we got some important business to take care of and its super  personal. Kyle, your the best. Anna sometimes you got to go and fight for what is yours.

Kyle, your right and I will always remember that when I am just about there to my dreams. As the choir practice was just about over  and everyone was leaving and they were looking  for her. Anna what is it and why are you shaking in a panicking way. They are trying to find us Kyle. Just stay right by me and stay and just follow my moves. Just stay low and don't move or make a single sound cause they will find out. The two of them was outside and they had seen a door and it was open and they had walked in but then they had hid behind a bookshelf so that no one was able to see them. Anna,just stay near me don't make a move.

Just follow my moves Anna don't make a single sound. As the two of them had jumped into an air vent that was behind the bookshelf and had gotten to the top where they were at the top where they were upstairs. Kyle, what will they say about all of this. You just follow my lead OK got it. Yeah but you have to stay right behind me so that they won't know about it. Hey, what's wrong..I'm scare of what's going to happen..It's going to be fine Anna..OK now on the count of three..We have to jump out of this air vent. Ready..Ready when you are and just follow my leads OK. I'm ready when your ready I'm ready ONE,TWO,THREE. The two of them jumped out of the air vent and everyone is shocked about of this. Anna what is this all about and you better tell me.

You know and I want everyone else out of here. NOW! She had hissed at the rest of them. This is personal you good for nothing scumbag. Excuse me what did you say to me I am not here for any of this. A good for nothing scumbag. Did you just really just called me a scumbag?
Yeah I did called you that and you heard me and you knew that I was done with with this choir but no you didn't wanted me to leave but you know what I will say it again."I quit this choir and its for good!"she screamed I don't need you.

Hey you better tell me now where are you going and you have an hour to tell me. Its not none of your concern. She goes back down and she gets back into the car with Kyle. Let's go as the two of them had gotten into the car they had then drove over to the college. Kyle go just go she said as he had put his car in reverse and then he had driven away. What happened with the both of you outside? Shes gone and she had said that it was super personal and she needed to go somewhere.

In part two we see that her and Kyle pays Dr.Carmichael a huge visit and things starts to heat up and become more personal than ever. Now it's up to her to fight to get back what's her. What will happen in the second part of this chapter that it had gotten to where it was becoming personal for her.