Castiel X Reader Imagine #38 (REQUESTED)

This was requested by djinn.n

Castiel was excited and a bit nervous. He was finally meeting the famous Y/N. Well, she was famous amongst the hunter community. "She's on the way," Dean announced. It made Castiel smile. He had fallen for a woman he didn't even know just based on the stories the boys told him.

"Been a while since we've seen her," Sam said, "not since that vampire hunt years ago,". Castiel has heard that story tons of times. Y/N took out a nest of about six vampires on her own. Barely came out without a scratch.

"I remember that," Dean said, "same night she patched that bad scratch on your arm,". Castiel knew that story too. Sam had gotten hurt. A deep scratch on his arm. Y/N tended to the wound with nothing but care. Sam said it didn't even hurt.

"I remember when we lost dad," Sam said, "she refused to leave our sides. Even kept on you for a while,". Castiel definitely could tell Y/N had a good heart. She cared for the ones she loved. He bet her soul was as pure as a soul could possibly be.

"Yeah, she said she wasn't leaving until she knew we were both ok," she said, "even tried to make Bobby drink less,". They both chuckled at that. The more stories Castiel heard the closer he felt to the mysterious huntress. A few hours later Dean's phone buzzed.

"She's here," Dean said going to the door. He opened the door and she gave him a big hug.

"Dean Winchester look at you," she said, "still a handsome devil,".

"You're still a sight for sore eyes Y/N," he said helping carry her stuff down the staircase.

"Sammy look at you!" she said as he hugged her, "boy you never stopped growing,". Sam just chuckled. Castiel felt more nervous as she looked over at him.

"Hi there," she greeted.

"Y/N this is Castiel," Dean introudced.

"Well it's about time I met the angel," she hugged him. He tensed a little, "It's nice to finally meet you Cas,". Castiel smiled as he relaxed and hugged her in return with a small smile on his face.

"Nice to meet you too Y/N," he said.