Jack X Reader Imagine #22 (REQUESTED)

Word: Defend

Character: Jack

Summary: Maybe he defends you while you're getting yelled out by after a hunt.

Requester: 4waywardsons

Jack stood and listened to Dean yell at you. A hunt went wrong because you got there a little late. Jack was conflicted. He loved Dean and didn't wanna anger him more but listening to him yell at you was making anger build in him.

"With rusty skills like that maybe you should just stick to research!" Dean spat. When Jack saw the tears in your eyes that was the last straw.

"Dean stop," Jack said, "everyone can make a mistake,".

"Jack not now," he said.

"Yes now," Jack snapped back, "you're acting like you've never made a mistake,".

"I haven't," he stated.

"Sam told me about a time you made him stop at a motel and it was actually a trap for you guys by a bunch of gods,".

"Ok yes, that happened," Dean admitted.

"And it was a mistake right?" Jack asked.

"Yes it was a mistake," Dean said and started to walk off.

"At least tell Y/N you're sorry Dean," Jack said. Dean sighed and turned to look at you.

"I'm sorry Y/N," he said, "I shouldn't have gotten so angry,". You nodded and he walked off. You smiled and hugged Jack.

"Thank you, Jack," you said.

"You're welcome Y/N," he said with a small little smile.