Lucifer X Reader Imagine #53 (REQUESTED)

This was requested by official_toxic_temperz

Your brothers had finally tracked down lucifer and shockingly they didn't really have to fight him long to get him to come to the bunker. They figured if they kept an eye on him maybe they could make him part of the team. Especially since he kept claiming he could change. One day the boys had to go out on a small hunt which left you to "angel sit" Lucifer. It wasn't bad. He mainly just kept to himself surprisingly. Sometimes you felt like he was staring at you but when you would look he would act like he was reading or skimming a book or just staring off into space. Could angels do that? You weren't sure.

You were curled up on a small sofa the boys set up in the library for you. You soon dozed off. Lucifer looked over and noticed you were asleep. The angel would never admit it but he actually agreed to be drug here by the boys so he could see you. He wasn't sure why he but you captivated him. He had become rather smitten with you. He was thumbing through a random book when you started to whimper. He looked over and you were tossing around a little bit. He walked over to you and kneeled down beside you. He softly placed his hand on your cheek. Trying hard to soothe you. He didn't like seeing you so upset even in sleep. "Shhh," he whispered, "it's ok Y/N,". Your whimpers died down but not much.

Lucifer started to softly sing to you. It was a song from centuries ago but it was working. As he sang you fell into a peaceful slumber. Lucifer sat on the floor by your side as you slept. "You're ok Y/N," he whispered, "I won't let anything harm you. I would never let harm come to you," he stopped himself for a moment. He had trouble trying to say the words. Last time he did he was punished for it. He looked at you. Took in your peaceful face. You were beautiful. Your inner beauty just added to it. Your soul was the purest he had seen in almost his entire life. "I would never let any harm come to the one I love,". He rested his hand on yours. His eyes widened in shock at the words that escaped your lips then.

"I love you too,".