To Pass The Time Away Part 2 (Team Free Will X Reader)

Little Y/N was sitting with Jack on the couch. Jack was reading. The lockdown had been going on for about three weeks. "Bubby I'm bored!" she said.

"What do you wanna do?" Jack asked. She looked at Castiel who was sitting at the map table.

"Uncle Castiel," she said, "you can't get the yucky sickness right?" he nodded.

"I can't," he said.

"Than me and Bubby need rocks!" she said, "and paint!". Castiel titled his head at the child and fluttered off to get her what she requested.

"Why do we need rocks and paint?" Jack asked.

"We're gonna make pet rocks," Y/N said.

"How do we do do that?" Jack asked as Castiel fluttered back.

"I got some rocks and paint from the arts and craft store, " he explained, "easy when it's locked up and empty,". The young child took the bag from Castiel and grabbed Jack's hand.

"I'll show you Bubby," she said leading him to one of the tables in the library. Y/N took the paints out of the bag and put it on the table and picked a small flat rock. She grabbed a paintbrush and dipped it in the little blue paint cup and added two blue dots to the rock. "Bubby can you get a cup of water please?" she asked. Jack nodded and headed to the kitchen. He returned a few minutes later with a glass of water. The little girl dipped the brush in the water to rinse it off the blue paint then dabbed it in the black paint and painted an upside-down triangle on the rock. She added a smile and then three black lines on each side of the triangle. She smiled and picked up the rock to show Jack. "See it's a kitty!" she said.

"Oh," he said, "I get it,". The two of them spent the next little while painting rocks. They ended up painting a bumblebee, a blue and a red ladybug, a dog, and a rock with a turtle shell pattern. Dean and Sam entered the room as they finished.

"What are you are guys doing?" Sam asked.

"We made pet rocks Uncle Sammy!" Y/N said, "but I don't know what to do with them now,".

"I do," Dean said, "Be right back," he said walking off. He came back soon with an empty display case, "found this in one of the storage rooms. You could use it for a little pet rock farm,".

"Yeah, and the spots are just big enough for the rocks to fit," Sam said.

"Cool!" Y/N said as she and Jack got to work on putting them in the display box.

"Where do we put it?" Jack asked.

"We can keep them on one of the library tables," she said, "so everyone can enjoy looking at them,".

"I think that's a good idea," Jack said.

"Yay!" Y/N said as she hugged Jack and kissed his cheek, "thank you for making them with me Bubby,".

"It was fun," Jack said giving her a hug back.

Can we get a snack?" she asked.

"I am hungry," Jack said, "what do you want?".

"Cookie cereal!" she stated.

"I don't know Y/N," Sam started but Y/N turned to him and gave him a set of puppy eyes that put his to shame, "ok fine just this once,". She giggled and drug Jack into the kitchen.

"Wow," Dean said, "never thought I'd ever see you be outdone with the puppy eyes,".