Castiel X Reader Imagine #24 (REQUESTED)

AUTHOR NOTE: This was a dedicated imagine written for my friend Annie for reaching 1k on her Imagines Instagram account

You had finally done it. You had written and published your first book. It was a fictional story about a girl who fell in love with a guy who turned out to be her guardian angel. If you were being truthful it was based on your romance with a certain blue-eyed angel. You just changed some names and details, but it was the story of how an angel stole your heart. You were just sitting in your room when Castiel fluttered in. He had heard your small prayer hoping that no one would make a big deal about your book, but the seraph had other plans. "Hello Honey bee,". he greeted. You smiled at your nickname.

"Hello pooh bear," you said getting up and hugging him. You even added how you had to explain your nickname for him in the book.

"I wanna take you out to dinner," he said, "I know about your book,". You sighed.

"That's sweet Cas," you said, "but you don't eat and it's not that big of a deal,".

"Yes it is," he said, "and I can fake eating and enjoy your presence Y/N, please?". There they were. Those puppy eyes Cas has gotten so good at using. You even added that in your book.

"Ok fine," you finally agreed, "but only because It's time with you,". He smiled and gave you a soft kiss. Later that night you got dressed in a black skirt with a matching top and heels. You put your hair up in a neat bun. Cas decided not to wear his trench coat and show off the suit underneath it. Castiel had somehow convinced Dean to let him drive the Impala. You enjoyed the peaceful drive to the restaurant Castiel had made reservations for. You pulled up to the restaurant and Cas helped you out of the car. With his arm around your waist, you headed inside. You noticed Castiel had a gift bag in his other hand. You talked as you enjoyed your favorite meal of chicken alfredo together and sipped on some wine. It was actually really nice to just be out with your angel. No monsters or danger.

"I have a request for you Y/N?" he said as he reached into the gift bag and pulled out what looked like a copy of your book, "will you sign this for me?". You smiled. It was so sweet. "I am your biggest fan after all," he added.

"Will I can't say no to my biggest fan now can I?" you said taking the book and grabbing a pen from your little purse. As you opened the book you noticed a little note taped on the inside cover. When you read it your eyes widened. There in Castiel's handwriting was a note that said Will you marry me? You looked up from the book to see your angel in front of you, down on one knee, holding up a beautiful engagement ring. You eyes filled with tears as all you could do was nod as the angel slipped the ring on your finger. He stood up and your arms were around him instantly as everyone in the restaurant cheered.

"I love you so much pooh bear," you said.

"I love you even more honey bee," he said placing a soft kiss on your lips.