If Loving You Is Wrong Part 5 (Dean X Reader)

After that night you and Dean just couldn't stay away from each other. But Garth wouldn't be happy with you dating a hunter but you knew Dean would never hurt you and you would never hurt him. You pulled up to the bar and did a quick makeup and hair check. You smiled as you stepped out of your car and spotted Dean's Impala. You walked into the bar and several heads turned as you walked by. But you were heading for the green eyed hunk at the bar. "Hey," you greeted as you slid onto the stool next to him. He looked over at you and smiled.

"Well hey beautiful," he greeted back. You blushed.

"You don't look bad yourself," you said noticing his purple and black opened flannel over a black shirt, and his usual jeans, "purple suits you,".

"So did your brother catch you tonight?" he asked. Garth was very against you and Dean. It was a protection thing. Dean hadn't told any other hunters besides the guys for the same reason.

"I told him I was going out for drinks with a friend of mine," she said, "he bought it since the friend has been my best friend since first grade,".

"Nice cover," Dean said. You grabbed his hand and stared into those beautiful eyes.

"I missed you," you said. He flashed a smile as he leaned in and pressed his lips to yours. There was nothing in this world like kissing Dean Winchester. You two did a good job hiding your forbidden romance. After all hunters and monsters were supposed to be enemies but neither of you could deny the connection you had. Neither of you also knew another hunter was there that night and he knew what you were. He was disgusted seeing Dean Winchester one of the best hunters in the world kissing a werewolf. He knew he had to take action.