Turkey For Two (Nick X Reader)

You wanted to make sure everything was perfect. Yes, it was thanksgiving and most people are with family. You didn't have any family other than the Winchester clan and they were off hunting. You did, however, have a new romance. When Nick finally woke from being freed from Lucifer it took him a while to adjust. You two had started to bond and one night after talking he kissed you goodnight which turned into a more loving kiss and your romance blossomed from there. So you decided to make a thanksgiving dinner for two. He deserved it. You made a turkey dinner complete with mashed potatoes, peas, dressing, and dinner rolls. For dessert, you made your special homemade chocolate cherry cheesecake. You had just finished setting the table when your doorbell rang. You made sure you looked good enough. You wore a white dress with a fall leaf design on the bottom of it.

You answered the door to see Nick dressed in a nice of pair of black pants and a white shirt with a brown jacket over it. He had a small bouquet of flowers in his hand. They were roses and daisies. "You look beautiful," he said holding out the flowers to you, "these are for you,". You smiled and took them.

"Thank you, Nick," you said inviting him in," that was so sweet,". You put the flowers in a vase and you two enjoyed a small romantic thanksgiving dinner. After that, you made you two some pumpkin spice hot cocoa and sat on the sofa in your living room together. You knew Nick's story. You weren't new to the supernatural and your heart broke for the man. But over time he started to get better.

"So Nick," you said, "feel thankful for anything this year?". He smiled which brought out the light shine in his blue eyes.

"Yeah, actually there is something I'm thankful for," he said putting his drink down on the coffee table. He looked over at you and gently grabbed your hands, "I'm thankful for this beautiful woman who came into my life during my darkest times and picked me up. She stuck by my side and helped me heal. And in doing so she stole my heart and I fell hard for her. I'm thankful for you Y/N,". You smiled. Small, happy tears brimmed your eyes at his sweet words.

"I'm thankful I'm lucky that woman," you said. Nick leaned in and softly took your lips in his.